RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Inc.
RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Inc. Salt Lake City UT United States
2 weeks ago
The TCT must maintain a safe work zone that ensures that traffic stays out of the way of the workers. This involves setting up and removing temporary cones, signs, variable message boards, and safety barriers that show traffic where to drive, as well as holding up signs that tells traffic to either stop or to proceed slowly. Traffic-control technicians must be constantly... aware of both the construction and traffic activity taking place around them.. May be asked to lead job site team and instruct/monitor and train crew members on safety and job duties and responsibilities and report to TCS
• Starting pay $22
• Pay increases with experience
• MUST have a valid United States driver's license
• We will train and provide Safety Equipment.
• Set-up signs, cones, etc. around work areas to divert traffic
• Follow all safety rules and regulations and wear proper safety equipment ( work boots 6 inch with safety toe, hard hat and safety vest)
• Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures
• All other duties as assigned
• Complete daily paperwork accurately
• Work well in a team environment
• Provide highest level of customer service to all customers
• Must be able to lead job site team and instruct/monitor and train crew members on safety and job assignments.
• Must be able to communicate to contractor employees, co-workers and supervisors effectively and manage truck inventory and job site materials and paperwork
• Excellent attendance required, dependable transportation, good work ethic
Salt Lake City UT USA
Jobs in Salt Lake City UT United States
Traffic Control Technician 2 (Salt Lake City, UT) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.