Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton
Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Maldives Maldives
2 weeks ago
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is looking for a creative graphic designer considering an internship with Luxury brand that will provide valuable experience to take their design skills to next level. This role is responsible for contributing to... the development of exceptional content to engage with resort's audience on various digital channels. A creative and keen story teller, with flair for copy writing, social media enthusiasts, Knowledgeable in graphic design and photography. As a graphic designer intern, you will work variety of digital marketing assets, generate and contribute new creative ideas to drive business goals. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with various teams and departments, gain knowledge and enhance your designing skills.
What will I be doing?
As the Graphic Designer intern, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• support the department in various graphic design needs including the designing of advertising collaterals, campaign brochures, reports and presentations.
• Assisting editing photos and video assets of the resort used in various digital marketing channels including advertising material.
• Assist in marketing photoshoots and deliver edited images for marketing use.
• Assist in filming and videography projects and deliver edited videos for marketing use.
• Create visually appealing and aesthetically pleasing visual images and videos reflective of the Conrad Maldives brand guidelines.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layou9ts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic concepts.
• Proof reading and editing of all resort content online and offline channels.
• Create and manage daily content on social channels and assist in the management of the resort's website.
• Assist in creating impactful content and copywriting for website, social media and other digital marketing channels of the resort.
• Manage a library of PowerPoint materials.
• Manage the resort's photo and video Library.
• Develop Design aspect of all presentations, and proposals, storyboards in full compliance with the brand guidelines.
• Present innovative, creative visuals for print and social media.
• Create visual identities for restaurants and other facilities of the resort.
What are we looking for?
A Graphic Designer intern serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• High proficiency and knowledgeable in graphic design programs - Adobe Creative suite particularly Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, InDesign and Illustrator
• Experience in designing digital and print collaterals (brochures, flyers, newsletters)
• Has a creative eye and knowledge in photography
• Knowledge in filming and creating videos with proficiency in video editing
• Excellent English copy writing skills
• Social media savvy, Passionate about digital world and evolving marketing trends
• High proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• HTML and Website knowledge is an asset
• The successful candidate will be an extremely organized, detail-oriented, Professional and self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Preferably marketing/design related major in a recognized school or a current student in Digital Marketing. Communications, Graphic Design or Advertising.
• Able to work both independently with minimum guidance and effectively as a part of a team
• Works well in fast-paced environment, with the ability to stick to tight deadlines.
• A natural eye for multimedia design - Layout, Style, Color selection, motion, Graphics, audio
• Meticulous and high attention to detail - from design to spelling and grammar
• Knowledge in a second language (Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese) is an added advantage
• Ability to adapt in a remote island work environment as this position will be based onsite
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all
Graphic Designer Internship Maldives jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.