Virtues Project International Association
Virtues Project International Association Calgary Canada
1 week ago
Canadian Non-profit Organization established in 2013. Board of Directors, all volunteers are working to grow a global organization that began in 1991 as a grassroots movement.
The Virtues Project is a global grassroots initiative to inspire the practice of virtues in everyday life. The Project is sparking a global revolution of kindness, justice, and integrity in more than 100 countries through its facilitators and Virtues Connections.
The Virtues Project empowers individuals to live more authentic meaningful lives, families to raise children of compassion and integrity, educators to create safe, caring, and high performing learning communities, and leaders to encourage excellence and ethics in the work place. It has inspired and mobilized people worldwide to commit acts of service and generosity, to heal violence with virtues.
The Five Virtues Strategies of The Virtues Project awaken the gifts of character, through inspiring programs, books, and materials that help us to remember... who we really are and to live by our highest values.
This is an unpaid volunteer position, reporting to the Communications and Marketing Chair.
The Virtues Project International Association is seeking a creative Graphic Designer to shape and own the design of our evolving website upgrade along with the continuing refresh of our brand identify. The new website will feature a refreshed look & feel and provide a better user experience. which will be a stepping stone to building a comprehensive, coordinated Visual Identity.
The Graphic Designer will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers and product managers to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. If you have previous experience as Branding Specialist and the ability to harmonize the visual aspect of a brand, we’d like to meet you.
• Harmonize the presence of the refreshed Visual Identity for The Virtues Project through various media web, social, printed
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Creating original graphics, images and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to key stakeholders to gain approval
• Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements (web)
• Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience (web)
• Test graphics across various media and amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
• Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of related works e.g. logo studying, visual identity concepts, illustrations, graphics
• Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
This is an unpaid position
VPIA is a non-profit organization founded in 2013 at the request of the founders of The Virtues ProjectTM. www.virtuesproject.com VPIA operates in service of The Virtues ProjectTM to protect the integrity of the body of work, to grow, strengthen and expand its reach, and to ensure its sustainabilit
This is a volunteer opportunity provided by VolunteerMatch, in partnership with LinkedIn for Good
Volunteer: Graphic Designer Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.