State Street Boston MA United States
1 week ago
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the largest asset managers in the world. We partner with many of the world's largest, most sophisticated investors and financial intermediaries to help them reach their goals through a rigorous, research-driven investment process. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management... we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
As a Fund Accounting and Administration associate, you will:
• Work in a critical deadline environment, while handling high volumes.
• Act as a liaison between custodian, internal operational teams, and external audit firms.
• Provide all deliverables to internal and external parties in a timely manner as well as participate in the review of audited financial statements.
• Respond to internal/external requests in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle a challenging work load and/or projects.
• Demonstrate solid computer and/or other required business application skills.
• Meet or exceed all specified deadlines.
• Possess general knowledge of the functions involved in other operations groups.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Must be proficient in Excel and MS office products
• Strong understanding of registered investment companies (mutual funds and exchange traded funds)
• Detail oriented, organized
• High level of initiative and ownership
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Good numerical and analytical abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Team player
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
$52,000 - $75,400 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ
Boston MA USA
Jobs in Boston MA United States
Fund Accounting & Administration Associate Boston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.