State Street Corporation
State Street Corporation Boston MA United States
2 weeks ago
Senior Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, State Street Global Advisors, Vice President
Senior Fixed Income Portfolio Manager - Fixed Income Beta Solutions ( Boston )
We are looking for a new team member to join the Fixed Income Beta Solutions Investment Team within State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) in Boston. You will join a dynamic, successful, collaborative team of investment professionals, managing SSGA's index fixed income portfolios, bringing market-leading solutions to our clients.
The Global Fixed Income team comprises a team of over 100 investment professionals in eight global locations. The Fixed Income Beta Solutions Team manages $500 billion in fixed income ETFs, mutual funds and mandates (as of June 30, 2022) across a broad spectrum of products on behalf of a wide range of clients.
State Street Global Advisors is one of the industry's largest institutional asset managers is the investment management arm of State Street Bank and Trust Company a wholly owned subsidiary of State Street Corporation a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors.
We employ a diverse group of investment professionals within our 26 worldwide locations and 10 investment centers. As an organization we are committed to corporate social responsibility. Active engagement with our communities around the world both as a partner and a leader is a fundamental value at State Street.
What we need you to do:
• Construct and manage indexed multi-sector fixed income portfolios, including ETFs, ensuring they are invested in accordance with their risk targets and investment objectives.
• Maintain a deep understanding of global fixed income markets and market structure.
• Manage risk effectively from a multitude of angles. Understand how important the effective management of risk is, and work closely with colleagues in investment and operational risk to improve the quality of portfolio management we can offer to our clients.
• Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards.
• Contribute towards thought leadership for internal and external distribution. Who you are:
• Experienced practitioner familiar with broad investment-grade indices, with particular emphasis on the US Securitized sector.
• Passionate about capital markets market structure.
• Passionate about using technology to improve and innovate the way things are done.
• Numerate and comfortable working quantitatively.
• An organized, positive, self-starter, who wants to be part of a successful, diverse team.
• Committed to investment excellence, with strong attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude. Skill sets needed:
• 5-10 years financial industry experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and client-facing experience.
• Ability to initiate and manage projects, problem solve and multi-task
• Ability to perform at a high-level in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced IT skills preferred (Microsoft: Access, Excel, Visual Basic; Bloomberg; Python)
• Graduate degree and/or CFA Charterholder
$120,000 - $202,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ
Boston MA USA
Jobs in Boston MA United States
Senior Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, State Street Global... Boston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.