Academics Ltd High Wycombe United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
£425 - £450/week
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Aspiring Educational Psychologist- High Wycombe- Education and Training - Aspiring Educational Psychologist- High Wycombe
ASAP or September starts, dependent on your circumstances!
This is a fantastic training ground for both aspirations within mainstream and SEN teaching, watching OTS, Speech and Language Therapists at work, this role is all about giving the children a sense of purpose. Can you make the children's lives just that little bit better?
This role brings out holistic, therapeutic and restorative qualities and skills, all important aspects of a future role as an Education or Clinical Psychology
To gain access to the Education MA you desire, it is crucial to have 9-12 months pf paid experience under your belt, you need to be able to qualify and disqualify these areas for yourself.
This is a fantastic training ground for both aspirations within mainstream and SEN teaching, watching OTS... Speech and Language Therapists at work, this role is all about giving the children a sense of purpose. Can you make the children's lives just that little bit better?
• Specialist Autistic School for children aged 4-18 tailored curriculum for each student through positive reinforcement
• Intermediate learning levels, a tailored curriculum for each student
• Positive reinforcement with each student, making their lives as good as they can be
• ADHD, Aspergers, OCD, Dyslexia and a focus on Social, Emotional and Mental Health challenges
• In Primary and EYDS, focus on verbal and nonverbal students - many therapies implemented
• Outstanding Teaching and support teams in place, a wonderfully holistic and positive atmosphere - EYFS to KS4
• OTs, Speech and Language and Specialist SEN Teachers, plus outside agencies will be at work dependent on the context of each child
Psychology Graduate-High Wycombe-Education and Training-Psychology Graduate
• Focus on learning need and Autism, delivering key and personal/functional skills
• 116 students, pupils aged 4-16. Small classes of 6-8 providing you with the opportunity to spend meaningful time supporting these vulnerable children and to build rapport.
£1600 per month
With this LSA role starting after, de-escalation and the language around it is incredibly important!
The focus here will be very different with each student, in terms of what they can do cognitively and neurologically, each student will have a different level of ability
High Wycombe UK
Jobs in High Wycombe United Kingdom
Aspiring Educational Psychologist High Wycombe jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.