Easygo Gaming Melbourne VIC Australia
1 week ago
Easygo is a well-established tech scale-up and we pride ourselves on being early adopters, progressive in our approach and remain agile in the ever-changing technology landscape.
Our core focus is in the online gaming space — building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks. The products we build are used by millions around the world and you'll see their logos across the EPL, UFC, F1 advocated by e-gamers and in a number of other sporting spaces.
The last three years have been huge for us, growing from 40 to 190 team members. Whilst the products that we have built are global, the majority of the team sits in our Australian headquarters which is in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. We do not offer remote work unfortunately.
About the role:
We are looking for two QA Testers to join our squads; Payments, Compliance, Payments, Sportsbook and our game development studio, Twist.
You will provide QA support to the engineering function of the business by working... closely with the engineering and product team to ensure that adequate test coverage is planned for the release of features. Your role is to ensure that the features conform to the acceptance criteria from a user's perspective.
• Design and execute manual test cases in accordance with ISTQB standards
• Ensure that all testing is carried out in a timely and efficient manner
• Work closely with developers to ensure that defects are identified and resolved in a timely manner
• Collaborate with project teams to identify and implement testing best practices
• Report defects and track them through to resolution
• Document test results and report progress to project managers
• Participate in test planning and estimation activities
• Ensure that all testing is carried out in compliance with company policies and standards
• Stay up-to-date with the latest software testing techniques and methodologies
You will report directly to the Lead Test Engineer and this is a full time permanent role.
• Proven experience of 2+ years in quality assurance
• Understanding of agile framework
• Experience with Atlassian tools like Jira & Confluence.
• Excellent communications (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to write test cases and execute them
• Flexible working hours between 7am - 7pm
• Team socials and adhoc get-togethers, and events for you to get involved in (if you wish)
• $750 per annum to spend on upskilling/training
• Optional flu shot (for the entire office) and paid time off to get your Covid vaccine
• Daily catered breakfast
• Massage Wednesdays - we get professionals to do this!
• Friday parmas/pub lunch, plus happy hour in the office from 4PM
• Table tennis and pool tables, plus a games room with PS5 and dartboards
• Company retreats each year
• One (1) paid volunteer day per year
• A full-time barista/kitchen manager who will make you coffee, tea and fresh juices
• Help yourself to the fully stocked drinks fridge and snack shelf
• Our amazing Workplace Experience Manager Renae will get you the snacks you desire!
• We have many more initiatives that we will roll out over the next 12 months.
• “We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”*
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success.
To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.