Goulburn Valley Health
Goulburn Valley Health Shepparton VIC Australia
2 weeks ago
About the role
The HARP DMT is an interdisciplinary team that provide services via home visits to clients with chronic heart failure and chronic respiratory disease.
The HARP-DMT Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing OT services to clients within their home, to maximise their independence and disease management.
The position requires a high level of independent practice as well as the ability to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team.
The HARP-DMT is supportive and values the input of all team members.
We are looking for
• Approved tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
• Sound knowledge of person centred care and experience in the planning, implementation and evaluation of Occupational therapy services within the home and community settings
• Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills including problem solving ability & computer literacy
•... Proven organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage a diverse caseload
Enquiries are welcomed.
Our offer to you
• Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
• Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work / life balance
• Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
• Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
• Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
• Community Connector Program you will receive direct support from our local Community Connector to facilitate you and / or your partner's / family's relocation to the Goulburn Valley region and assimilation into our community as well as support to create meaningful opportunities to connect with others in the region so that you not only feel welcome but will eventually call Greater Shepparton home.
To find out more visit : Community Connector Program Greater Shepparton : Great Things Happen Here
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Vaccination against COVID-19 and Influenza (where mandated) is a mandatory requirement for this role.
All appointments are made subject to satisfactory police check and Victorian Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement.
GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies
Shepparton VIC Australia
Jobs in Shepparton VIC Australia
Occupational Therapist HARP CDP Shepparton VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.