APM Rosny Park TAS Australia
1 week ago
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Senior Occupational Therapist to join our wonderful team in Hobart!
About the Role :
Our dedicated multi-disciplinary team at our fantastic Hobart clinic, delivers lifespan services and we always strive to deliver the best care for our clients and each other, by balancing hard work and dedication with a whole lot of fun!
As a Senior Occupational Therapist with Early Start Australia, you will have the opportunity to develop and extend your clinical practice in a friendly, well supported team in an organisation that values your growth, passion and skills.
This role will allow you to grow in a leadership capacity, providing you with an opportunity to share your skills and expertise to empower a growing team.
This role offers flexibility with full time or part time hours available and will provide you with an opportunity to take your career to the next level with plenty of professional development opportunities available.
Our amazing... administration team are there to support you with the day-to-day admin tasks, giving you the time and support to do what you love and do best!
What we offer you :
• A fun and welcoming working environment with a great team culture!
• Generous salary and uncapped bonus scheme
• Relocation assistance available if not local to the area
• Career progression and professional development opportunities tailored to your individual goals
• Rostered CPD hours and annual professional development allowance
• Flexible leave program, with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
• Paid parental leave
• Discounted health insurance
• Access to our Mental Health and Wellbeing Program
• Discounts and savings at retailers across Australia
Key Responsibilities :
• Provide evidence-based assessment and therapy to a mixed caseload - direct support to children and individuals with developmental delays and / or disabilities
• Day to day in the role will include assessment and providing direct and indirect intervention, liaising with families, teachers, professionals, and support staff
• Interventions are one-on-one with focus on evidence-based practice
• Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team environment to deliver quality, evidence-based outcomes
• Provide supervision to our passionate junior team members, running group supervision and discipline specific meetings, assisting staff with time management and organisation, development of clinic resources, providing feedback to management at local and national level regarding the needs of the team
• Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders and ensure ongoing communication, leadership and support are provided to deliver quality services and clinic performance
What do you need to join?
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
• Passion for making a difference with a focus on making therapy fun, engaging and meaningful for families!
• Experience as a senior therapist in developing, coaching and mentoring junior team members
• Exceptional communication skills that enable you to work in a culturally rich and diverse environment and collaborate in a multidisciplinary team environment
• Effective time management and attention to detail
• Experience in working with children and / or disability and confidence in your role with children and their parents
• Compliance AHPRA Registration, Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS workers screening check, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or exemption, First Aid Training, Driver’s License & Vehicle
Apply now :
Don’t miss your chance to be part of a growing organisation committed to making a real difference to the everyday lives of children and their families Apply Now .
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Sarah at sarah.mattaboni apm.net.au
About Us :
Early Start Australia is a national multidisciplinary allied health organisation committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and their families.
Everyone at Early Start Australia shares a passion for working with children and their families to make a real difference to their everyday lives.
You will be part of a close, connected team who like to have fun!
Early Start Australia offers a highly supportive workplace, interested in your development. With access to some of the best and brightest minds across Australia, you can expect continued learning and development opportunities and career growth to match your personal and professional goals.
As part of the APM Group, Early Start Australia offer you a small practice feel with plenty of corporate support services and job security, allowing you to focus on delivering quality care and support.
Early Start Australia places a high priority on the principles of respect, equity and diversity. As an employer of choice, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities
Rosny Park TAS Australia
Jobs in Rosny Park TAS Australia
Senior Occupational Therapist Rosny Park TAS jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.