Ability Action Australia
Ability Action Australia Camden South NSW Australia
2 weeks ago
If you have a passion for empowering people to ‘get more out of life today’, joining Ability Action Australia’s Graduate Program is the place for you to kick start your career.
Our Graduate Program provides you with a sound knowledge base that sets you up for success, while providing several layers of built-in supervision and mentorship to ensure you are supported as you learn. You will build your capability and confidence across key areas of Occupational Therapy, learn about the NDIS and how to operate within it, develop your clinical reasoning and gain foundational business and professional skills all whilst helping participants to make the most of every day.
What's in it for you?
When you join the Ability Action Australia family, you join a team that encourages growth, promotes inclusion, welcomes differences, and genuinely cares about your wellbeing. With us, you'll find your ideal career, where you are supported to work with purpose, grow as a professional and... be yourself.
As a valued member of our 2023 Graduate Program, you will benefit from:
• Excellent remuneration - $72k base salary + super + kilometre reimbursement + laptop + smartphone + CPD and attractive incentives
• Extensive Supervision - Including 1-on-1 weekly supervision, an allocated experienced buddy, group supervision, access to clinical groups and Australia wide fortnightly training sessions on various topics
• Industry Leading program - Develop your clinical, business and NDIS skills with topics that give you a solid foundation for your future career, along with a gradual “ramp up” period for participant facing hours
• Flexibility - Work from home or office
• Enjoy our benefits - Including fitness passport, discounted health insurance, salary sacrificing + a reward and recognition program
• Unparalleled career growth - Opportunities through Ability Action Australia, our parent company MedHealth, and all our sister brands
• Commencement - 10 July 2023
We are looking for people who authentically want to improve the lives of people living with disability. Are you…
• Looking for a fun and inviting team culture where we look out for one another?
• A team player who is eager to learn from and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals?
• Eligible for registration with AHPRA upon graduation as an Occupational Therapist
Camden South NSW Australia
Jobs in Camden South NSW Australia
Occupational Therapist - Mid Year Graduate Program 2023 Camden South NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.