integratedliving New South Wales Australia
1 week ago
integratedliving is an industry-leading provider known for its person-centred approach to care. We are committed to delivering better health and well-being outcomes for our regional and remote customers. As an organization, we have been concentrating on providing exceptional in-home care to aged care customers with a 2024 focus of transforming to the leading provider of health and community care services for people who are either aging or living with a chronic illness or disability. If you would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on, and apply to be a part of the journey!
No matter where the client is on their care journey, we can help!
Meaningful. Inspiring. Rewarding.
integratedliving looking for Occupational Therapists to join our professional Allied Health team.
• Permanent role with full time or part time hours ( 3 to 5 days/week)
• Work days between Monday to Friday with flexi hours- no weekends!
• This opportunity will allow you to combine working... from home as well as visiting clients in and around the Central Coast region and some parts of lower Hunter
• Flexible work/life balance can truly be achieved with us!
Why bring your skills to integratedliving?
We are a high performing team of like-minded individuals, with our mission being to support, enable and empower our clients to live an enriched and meaningful life. This drives everything we do.
• You will be involved in complex and challenging work enabling clients to maintain or regain independence with their day-to-day activities
• You will be part of an Allied Health team full of supportive and highly skilled individuals who are always collaborating for the best outcomes for clients
• You will be in a rewarding role where you can make a big difference in someone’s life and help keep people independent in their own home to live life to the fullest
• You will be supported and encouraged within a multi-disciplinary team to pursue opportunities for professional development
• You will benefit from a flexible work environment – work from home and plan your day including seeing clients
• Majority of the role is working directly with clients one on one to achieve clinical outcomes however there is opportunity to contribute to wellness programs by delivering health education to groups or helping to develop new programs.
Benefits for you
We offer a growing range of benefits including:
• Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not-for-profit organization
• Access to the company pool car for visiting clients OR Km's reimbursed for using personal vehicle
• Individually allocated required IT and clinical equipment's to perform role
• Regular hours to suit your work-life balance
• Extensive induction and orientation provided
• Regular 1:1 mentoring with a Senior Manager Health Services
• Supportive multi disciplinary team environment
• Professional development, employee award programs and career progression opportunities
• A career with purpose - the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our client’s lives
• A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
• Exclusive employee benefits & discounts with health and financial providers
• EAP support with 'no cost' access to wellness services
So if you are up for the challenge of our Occupational Therapist role, and want to work for a skilled and supportive Allied Health team please apply. Our quick and easy online application process outlines the requirements, qualification and experience you will need to be considered for this role.
Also take a look at our position description click here for more information.
Applications are reviewed as received so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
It is a condition of employment that all frontline staff who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated (3 doses) in line with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. To comply with our Policy, integratedliving will require evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status to check compliance prior to employment.
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organization wide.
Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
New South Wales Australia
Jobs in New South Wales Australia
Occupational Therapist New South Wales jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.