Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe
Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe Vienna Austria
2 weeks ago
We are the [leading insurance company](https://www.30colours.vig/en/ target=) in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team in our subsidiary, VIG IT Digital Solutions GmbH.
Solution Architect (all genders)
• Design and maintain detailed architecture documentation for specific solution, challenge providers' offers and concepts, align the solution architecture with the enterprise architecture principles and target landscape
• Define architectural requirements to business and IT demands and steer their proper implementation, be active part of acceptance and quality gates, translate the design concept to IT operations
•... Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to ensure proper fit of designed solution in the group-wide architecture landscape, documentation of the solution architecture in the group architecture repository
• Lead API design driven by business requirements and ensure the alignment with the interoperability strategy
• Analyze and maintain the life cycle of solution architecture and implemented technologies in own solution area in terms of functional fit, technical fit, and risk
• Inform the business and delivery team about necessary compliance, security or integrity requirements, support specification of detailed non-functional requirements and monitor its implementation
• We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
• Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
• We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
• We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
• Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
• Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
• The salary for this position is at least EUR 55,000. You have a lot of experience and know-how? Then we are obviously prepared to honor this with an overpayment.
• This full-time position is to be filled immediately
• Master's degree / certifications in computer science, or related professional training
• 2 to 5 years of experience in API design with an API management / gateway software (e.g. Azure API Management or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security)
• Experience in complex solution architectures (data integration hubs, eco-systems, microservice & serverless oriented architectures), strong understanding of solution design best practices regarding system security and compliance measures
• Experience in HTTP/HTTPS protocol, web services and use of web servers, know-how in implementing security and identity protocols, as well as experience in working on the cloud (iPaas / Saas)
• Excellent knowledge of German and English, ability to establish effective and focused communication in both languages
• Structured, team-based approach to work, with a great willingness to drive change
• Willingness to travel (20%) within the CEE region
Does this sound interesting to you?
Martina Krottmayer is looking forward to your application. Further information available here:
vig.career | YouTube | LinkedIn
Solution Architect (all genders) Vienna jobs
Jobs by Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.