Dis-Chem Pharmacies Pretoria South Africa
2 weeks ago
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their The Club store. Your portfolio will cover the provision of pharmaceutical care by taking responsibility for the patient's medicine-related needs, and being accountable for meeting these needs.
• Grade 12 / Matric
• Basic Pharmacist Assistance qualification
• Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
• Working experience on Unisolv
• Computer literate – MS Office
• Sound numerical skills
• Strong command of the English language and a second language
• Willing and able to work retail hours
• Knowledge of Retail/ FMCG operations
• 3rd Additional Language
• Knowledge of or experience in SAP and E-Scripting
• Drug and family planning, and complementary medicine
Duties And Responsibilities
• Assist with the sale of Schedule 1 and Schedule 2 medicines or scheduled substances
• Assist with the compounding, manipulation or preparation of...
Pretoria South Africa
Post Basic Qualified Pharmacist Assistant - The Club Pretoria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.