AltGen Recruitment Liverpool United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Are you an experienced Landscape Architect with a passion for creating sustainable and beautiful outdoor spaces? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our client is a leading landscape architecture firm that specializes in creating innovative designs for public spaces, parks, and private developments.
As a Senior Landscape Architect, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of high-profile projects, ranging from small-scale urban gardens to large-scale master plans for mixed-use developments. With your 5 to 7 years of experience in the industry, you'll bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the table, helping to lead and mentor junior members of the team.
In this role, you'll work closely with clients to understand their needs and goals, and develop creative and sustainable design solutions that meet their requirements. You'll also collaborate with a team of talented professionals, including other landscape architects, urban planners, and engineers, to... ensure that every project meets the highest standards of design excellence.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a supportive and collaborative work environment. You'll have the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects, and to grow your skills and expertise as a Senior Landscape Architect.
If you're passionate about landscape architecture and are looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
• Bachelor (BLA), Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Design (BDes) in Landscape Architecture or related degree
• A related, suitable qualification
• 5 to 7 years experience as a Landscape Architect in a renewable energy, consultancy, real estate or other industry
• LVIA experience is required
• Technical knowledge of site analysis, technical specifications and environmental regulations
• Land and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA)
• Site analysis
• Design concepts and creating detailed plans and specifications
• Selecting appropriate materials and technologies for the project
• Project management
• Environmental impact analysis
• You will play an integral part in conducting LVIA's and related tasks
• Public outreach activities
• Communication, especially relationship management and negotiation
• Strong project management skills
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Creativity and innovation
• Versatile and adaptable to a constantly changing technological and environmental landscape
Interested in finding out more about Alt Gen and want to receive updates on new industry-relevant job roles? Then follow our Linked In page and subscribe to our mailer
Jobs in Liverpool United Kingdom
Senior Landscape Architect - Renewable Energy Liverpool jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.