MSD Netanya Israel
1 week ago
Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds. It provides pet owners with smart devices and data that give them a better understanding of their pets’ activity and health needs, enriching relationships. It helps conservationists safeguard natural environments and wildlife.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies, and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife... preservation.
As a technical program manager, you will be responsible of leading complex multidisciplinary projects/programs that requires a high level of technical know-how. End to end responsibility throughout the entire development cycle, from inception to mass production. Play a key role in the definition & development of company’s next generation products. Working in full alignment with the internal R&D matrix as well as external stakeholders
• B.Sc. / M. Sc in Electrical Engineering
• At least 5 years working as a system engineer/program/project manager from a multidisciplinary company
• Experience with leading the development of embedded products - mandatory
• Proven capabilities to develop consumer mass production products
• Proven leadership & execution capabilities
• Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
• Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Background of at least 5 years as Embedded or Board designer or Emb Architect
• Experience working in matrix-based organization (HW, SW, subcontractors and operations)
• Hands-on experience in product development which involve HW, FW, SW, RF, QA, and mechanics
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
R&D Technical Program Manager Netanya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.