Scotiabank Toronto Canada
2 weeks ago
Requisition ID : 165194
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Manager, AML Data Quality supports the development, implementation and sustainment of Data Quality / Issue Management Process for AML Data Domain, and collaborates with stakeholders to improve qualities of data via roadmap and remediation activities.
What you'll be doing in this role :
• Support and participate in the development / implementation / operations of AML Data Quality Monitoring (DQ) Process based on Enterprise Data Office guidelines and policies, including intaking additional AML sub-domains (Name Screening, Transaction Monitoring, Payments Screening, Customer Risk Rating, Regulatory Reporting, Management Reporting & Risk Assessment), CDEs and DQ rules
• Support and participate in the development / implementation / operations of AML Issue Management (IM) Process based on Enterprise Data Office guidelines and policies
• Leads the Root Cause... Analysis on data issues and collaborates with stakeholders (e.g. Data Stewards of other domains, System Custodians, Enterprise Data Office) on remediation activities
• Execute DQ / IM project activities according to AML data roadmaps
• Provides regular communications to stakeholders on DQ / IM activities and status
• Works with Technology teams on DevOp activities for DQ monitoring and reporting platforms
• Leads / Manages / Supports additional AML data activities as required
We'd love to work with you if you have :
• University degree with 3 years of working experience in financial institution, preferably in governance, regulatory or / and compliance domains
• Knowledge on business lines, products & services and delivery channels in financial institutions, preferably in AML / ATF context
• Working and hand-on experiences handling complex data processes is strongly preferred
• Working experience in end-to-end enterprise-wide Data Quality & Issue Management initiatives
• Proficient and solid experience in designing and delivering reporting and dashboard solutions using application Tableau or Power BI or other tools
• Strong knowledge on data platforms, data management, data model and data processing in Hadoop EDL, using scripts / tools such as Hive SQL and / or Python etc.
• Solid experience on data issue management handling process. Determine impact and prioritize issues in compliance to policies documents.
• Strong knowledge on data management such as data analysis and data processing, using scripts / tools such as SQL and Python via DB applications such as DBeavers or Beeline etc.
• Continuous improvement and Can-do mindsets
• Strong analytical and problem solving
• Strong communication / presentation (both verbal and written) and influence skills
• Project Management accreditation such as PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM considered as asset
• CAMS Certification considered as asset
• Fluent Spanish (both verbal and written) considered as asset
Location(s) : Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose : "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Segment : Compliance, Investment Banking, Database, Project Manager, Legal, Bilingual, Finance, Technology
Manager, AML Data Quality Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.