Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada
Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada Waterloo Canada
2 weeks ago
At Equitable, Individual Insurance Technology is a talented and engaged team with a passion for innovation and high performance.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst who has a passion for delivering high quality, sustainable solutions. Someone who has a proven track record building and working within an Agile environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your software testing and quality assurance expertise, and bring forward your innovative ideas, then come join our team.
Individual Life Systems Quality Assurance covers a specialized area dedicated to high-quality application and solution delivery for applications supporting the Individual Life business. Your activities will include planning, developing, coordinating, and participating in the full suite of testing activities including system integration, end-to-end testing and test automation on core and web systems.
What you will be doing:
• Design, build and maintain test automation scripts
•... Perform automated and manual testing
• Collaborate with Squad members to ensure quality solutions that meet the definition of done
• Assist in test analysis and participate in technical analysis meetings
• Record and track defects and issue resolution
• Look for opportunities to gain testing efficiencies such as automation
What you will bring:
• Eight (8) or more years of software testing experience, test case creation, test execution, and defect tracking
• Sound knowledge of QA practices, tools, methodology and processes
• Two (2) or more years of experience in test automation
• Hands on experience with automation test tools such as Selenium, TestComplete, JMeter etc.
• Experience with Test Management tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Knowledge of web service testing tools such as SoapUI and Postman
• Experience with XML file manipulation
• Experience with SQL
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive, and collaborative
• Awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, College diploma or equivalent work experience
• Experience in Life Insurance systems such as: Ingenium, Underwriting Pro and/or FASAT an asset
• Knowledge and Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and Continuous Integration an asset
• Experience and/or knowledge with Performance Testing an asset
• Have or working towards QA Certification an asset
What’s in it for you:
• A healthy work-life balance with employee wellness top of mind
• Annual bonus program, annual vacation allowance, and company-paid benefits program
• An additional paid volunteer day each year so you can spend time giving back to the community
• Immediate enrollment in the company’s pension program with employer matching
• Employee resource groups that support an inclusive work environment
• Tuition support and specialized program assistance
• A company subsidized cafeteria with a variety of daily options
• Discounts on company products and services, and access to exclusive employee perks
• Regular EQ Together events focused on company togetherness and collaboration
As part of the recruitment/offer process you will be required to:
• Provide two professional references (minimum one supervisor and above)
• Undergo a criminal background check
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore our organization.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at [email protected] if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process
Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior - IT Individual Insurance Waterloo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.