Recruitment Hive Canberra ACT Australia
2 weeks ago
• 12 + 12 Month Contract
• $NEG - Up to $130ph (inc-Super)
• ACT (Woden) or Sydney CBD
• Obtain your Baseline Security Clearance
Our client, a very large, Federal Government Organisation, whose focus is to develop and deliver policies, programs and advice to Australian Government on health, aged care and sport, Seek the experience of Multiple Software Developers for a long 12 + 12 month contract, based in Woden, South Canberra or Sydney CBD.
Duties of the Software Developers
• Collaborate effectively with agile project team and technical team lead to produce a solution in accordance with client requirements.
• Contribute their expertise to ensure the system meets the functional requirements, performance thresholds and is sustainable into the future.
• Provide support, coaching and training for other Developers
• Assist program Architects and Data Architects to document patterns, standards, blueprints.
• Implement business rules and provide operational support to the IBM Operational... Decision Manager platform;
• Work with Product Owners and business users to understand requirements.
• Work collaboratively as part of a Scrum team to deliver outcomes on time and within budget.
Suitable applicants will have some or most of the following
• Experience with the design, development and implementation of Java and .Net Applications.
• Demonstrated experience with current web development frameworks.
• Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development.
• Demonstrated experience and high competency with SQL and Oracle databases.
• A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services).
• A strong understanding of XML, XPath and XQuery, able to analyze and create complex Xpath and Xquery statements.
• Highly desirable: 5+ years experience designing and developing solutions in Java and .Net.
• Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with integration of D365 with other Azure applications, external systems and web services.
• Highly desireable: Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to Ben Cousins at Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply button, or email your resume citing Job ID: 7938. Alternatively you may call Ben on (02) 6299 1006. Applications close 19/5/2023 however Recruitment Hive welcome late applicants to consider for future opportunities
Canberra ACT Australia
Jobs in Canberra ACT Australia
Multiple Software Developer(s) - .Net / Java / SQL / C# Canberra ACT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.