BU_IS, Raytheon Technologies
BU_IS, Raytheon Technologies Macquarie Park NSW Australia
1 week ago
AUSSA121: Mawson Lakes SA, 1-11 Technology Drive, Mawson Lakes, SA, 5095, Australia
Position Role Type:
• Develop critical defence software applications across a variety of domains including training systems, command and control, and space mission management
• Work within high calibre teams with great benefits and professional development
• Rapidly grow knowledge by being part of an experienced team
Raytheon Australia is proud to be a trusted capability partner of the Australian Defence Force, working hand-in-hand to deliver some of the most innovative and ground-breaking Defence projects in the country.
As we experience rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior Software Developer/Engineer to design, develop and implement Software Applications as per the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) (refer to https://scaledagileframework.com/agile-teams/) With various exciting programs both underway and starting soon, you could be... part of a team developing for systems such as UAV Tactical Trainer, UAV Command and Control, Maritime Electronic Warfare, Cyber Security and Space Mission Management.
We offer outstanding opportunities to grow, with Raytheon Australia’s exclusive professional development programs and a raft of employee benefits tailored to suit every stage of your career and lifestyle.
Playing a key role in key projects is just one of the many reasons why it’s great to work at Raytheon Australia.
As a Senior Software Developer/Engineer, you will be involved in activities such as (all pertaining to software) requirements analysis, agile story development, architectural and detailed design, implementation, integration and test, and verification.
You will apply advanced technical theories, patterns, methodologies, principles, and expertise to provide innovative solutions to one or more programs. You can look forward to the following essential elements in this exciting role:
• Analyse, design and develop software applications using a virtualised CI/CD pipeline and Software Development Environment.
• Work with your Scrum Master and Product Owner to implement software functionality that comply to the definition of done and delight the customer
• Improving the flow of value with the Scrum team relentlessly
• Planning for Sprints and Program Increment Planning
• Demonstrating functionality to stakeholders
• Working together as team.
• Mentoring junior team members to build team skills in software engineering methodology, as well as the required tools and procedures
• Building quality into the product, using test-driven development and automated test frameworks
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM is desirable
• Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in software design, development, integration, and testing
• Experience working within Scrum and/or SAFe
• Experience with Linux or Windows development platforms
• Experience with UML and modelling tools
• Experience with design patterns
• Experience with C++, C# and/or Java
• Experience with code coverage analytical tools
• Experience using a CI/CD pipeline desirable
• Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion, BitBucket)
• Excellent written and oral communications skills essential
• Experience in using DevSecOps as a framework is desirable
• Previous exposure to Defence Systems Engineering processes and tools desirable
• Experience in a Defence related industry is desirable
• Must be eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Government (Defence) Security Clearance up to NV -1 - eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Don’t miss the opportunity to build your career in a world class team and help build the defence systems that keep Australia safe.
As our employees say, we do great work at Raytheon Australia and it’s great to #workhere. Come and find out why!
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the apply button below or contact us at [email protected]
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Macquarie Park NSW Australia (+1 other)
Jobs in Macquarie Park NSW Australia
Senior Software Engineer Macquarie Park NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.