Treasuryxl Amsterdam Netherlands
1 week ago
The Treasury Manager will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables.
The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit
Our culture and values
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals... requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
This is a Remote role from Germany or Netherlands.
This position contributes to company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects. The Treasury Manager will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
As Treasury Manager, you will:
· Oversee day-to day financial activities including Treasury and AP payments
· Support global cash forecasting process
· Contribute to the global cash management strategy
· Evaluate and execute new banking products and services
· Monitor all intercompany (IC) loans and initiate new agreements as needed
· Manage short-term liquidity and invest excess cash balances
· Apply project management knowledge to improve existing methods and processes in the area of project management
· Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantees requirements
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
· Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
· Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in a fast-paced global corporate treasury, banking or treasury consulting environment required
· Excellent communication in English (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point
· Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadline
Treasury Manager @ Fluence Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.