Pace Stock Broking Services India
Pace Stock Broking Services India New Delhi Delhi India
2 weeks ago
About Pocketful (www.pocketful.in – under construction)
Founded by IIM-Ahmedabad, Yale SOM and Columbia alumni, Pocketful is a new-age Fintech broking platform, aimed at making financial markets accessible for all. We’re constantly innovating and working on a disruptive platform. The team is highly-skilled, young and extremely hungry and we’re looking for folks who fit this persona. We’re backed by one of India’s leading stock brokers – Pace Stock Broking Services.
About Pace (www.pacefin.in)
Started in 1995 by first generation entrepreneurs from IIMA & FMS Delhi, PACE has evolved from a fledgling NSE Broker to a premier boutique financial conglomerate over the last 25 years.
We provide a wide range of services in financial markets which cater to different investment needs of our customers. Headquartered in New Delhi, we maintain offices at more than 300 locations in more than 75 cities across India and our customer base is spread over 34 countries. We have also been consistently... nominated as one of the best Investment Advisors in India by ICRA & CNBC.
At PACE we are continuously innovating and building highly scalable backend systems and strategies that give a seamless experience to our customers. We are aggressively pursuing Fintech innovation now and working on an ambitious and potentially disruptive Fintech product – ‘Pocketful’. A one-of-a-kind stock-broking platform.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Graphic Designer Intern to join our team. As a Graphic Designer Intern, you will work closely with our design team to create visually appealing graphics for various platforms including print, digital, and social media. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including branding, marketing materials, and web design.
• Collaborate with the design team to create visually compelling graphics
• Design and layout marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and social media graphics
• Assist with the design and development of websites and landing pages
• Contribute to the creation of visual design concepts and ideas
• Help maintain and update the company's visual brand guidelines
• Education: Doesn’t matter, but there should be a strong inclination toward making a career in Graphic Design
• Skills: Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Sketch is typically required.
• Experience with prototyping tools such as In Vision, Figma, or Marvel is also helpful.
• Experience with Motion and 3D graphics would be a plus
• Portfolio: A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates a range of design skills and the ability to apply design principles to create visually appealing and user-friendly designs is important.
• Communication skills: The ability to effectively communicate design concepts and ideas to cross-functional teams is essential.
• Attention to detail: A strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver high-quality work is important in this role.
• Teamwork: The ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams is essential.
• Adaptability: The ability to adapt to changing project requirements and learn new skills quickly is important in this role.
• Creativity: A strong creative streak and the ability to generate new ideas and approaches to design challenges is essential.
• Curiosity: A curious and open-minded approach to design and a willingness to learn and stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices is important.
• Should be available to work for at least 4 months, full-time.
What we offer?
• Token Stipend (12K per month)
• Best performers would get a PPI/PPO with a minimum CTC of 7LPA
• Start-up culture + Backing of a leading Family Business with 27 years of legacy (Best of Both Worlds)
• Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment
• Directly work with the top management on building an early-stage Fintech product
• We will try our best to ensure that you get a steep learning curve and meet your learning objectives
• 1 Year Brokerage Free on Pocketful!
We’re still early-stage and we believe that the culture is an ever-evolving process. Help build the kind of culture you want in the organization. Best ideas come from collaboration and we firmly believe in that. We have a flat hierarchy, flexible with timings, and believe in continuous learning and adapting to changing needs. We want to scale fast but sustainably, keeping everyone’s growth in mind. We aim to make this job your last job.
Location: This role would be in-person, based out New Delhi - Okhla
Pace Stock Broking Services India focuses on Financial Services, Investment Management, Trading, Financial Technology, and Stocks. Their company has offices in New Delhi. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.pacefin.com
New Delhi Delhi India (+1 other)
Graphic Designer Intern New Delhi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.