Launchpad Technologies Inc.
Launchpad Technologies Inc. Argentina Argentina
1 week ago
Recognized as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies, Launchpad provides next-generation integration platform capabilities for connecting and managing enterprise automation and data integration. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, our operations span both North and South Americas, with a second headquarter located in Santiago, Chile.
In 2021, we were recognized as the winner of the BC Tech Associations Technology Impact Awards 'Company of The Year: Growth'. We recognize the global truth that today, every company is a tech company. To succeed, every company everywhere needs their data and workflows to be integrated and automated. That understanding gave us the confidence to compete with our sector's leading providers, win top-level contracts, and build a truly world-class list of clients that includes Walmart, GM, TIME Magazine, Salesforce, Tableau, Splunk, Bolt.com, Freedom House, and more.
Our vision is to bring people and technology together to work seamlessly to achieve... extraordinary business outcomes and create more efficient societies. If this sounds like something you want to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
Working with our DevOps, Development and Quality Assurance (QA) teams, you’ll be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a QA automation framework for all of our customer's Digital Platforms that will integrate into the existing Azure CI/CD pipeline.
What you’ll do:
As the QA Automation Engineer your primary goal is to find and improve efficiency and reliability by streamlining manual testing processes, identifying bottlenecks and helping improve and apply industry standards and best practices through mentorship and coaching. Your daily tasks will include:
• Work closely with the different Digital teams to gather both technical and business requirements and identify opportunities for test automation while designing the testing framework.
• Work as a member of the Digital scrum team in planning, estimating and verifying user stories and acceptance criteria
• Keeping up to date by performing research and study on new and evolving technology, standardsand processes within the QA and test automation industries
• Identify toolsets and environment needs including any recommendations as needed
• Design, create, update, maintain and execute automated test suites for various applications and API’s as well as document and track any bugs or production issues
• Create detailed and comprehensive automation test strategies including well-structured test plans and test cases
• Review and update current automation test suites as required
• Assist in troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis with any DevOps or Development issues
• Participate in product and infrastructure discovery, design and review sessions
• Provide subject matter expertise and knowledge sharing to other members of the team
• Help coach and mentor junior and intermediate QA engineers including collaborating with other test automation engineers from our solution delivery partner(s)
• Collaborate with business units to provide better understanding on how automation can help improve workflow and increase process efficiency
Soft Skills, Tech Skills and Previous Experience We Are Looking For:
• 5+ years of relevant experience writing and executing manual and test automation scripts for both UI and API level preferably around cloud microservices (Azure, AWS, GCP)
• 3-5 years working experience with Python, and Robot test automation framework
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related principle is a must
• ISTQB, CSTE or equivalent certification(s) is desirable
• In depth knowledge of load and performance testing processes and frameworks
• Working experience with Azure Data Factory
• Working knowledge of REST API testing using Postman, SoapUI or any similar toolset.
• Solid knowledge and experience with automated software and performance testing tools like JMeter, BlazeMeter, LoadNinja, Rational Performance Tester and/or HP LoadRunner
• Experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting specially within Azure DevOps
• Experience designing and building API and Data driven testing frameworks
• Experience deriving test cases and test plans from use cases, user stories, non-functional requirements, and design documents
• Understanding and experience with SQL and non-SQL databases
• Previous experience with Angular and React applications, PowerBI, and Power Platform is a definite advantage
Why work for Launchpad?
• 100% remote
• People first culture
• Excellent compensation in US Dollars
• Hardware setup for working from home
• Work with global teams and prominent brands based in North America, Europe, and Asia
• Training allowances
• Personal time off (PTO) for vacations, study leave, personal time, etc.
• ...and more!
At Launchpad, we genuinely care about our people as individuals. If you are looking for a team that values growth, drive, and passion for your craft, if you’re seeking a place to achieve your goals and dreams with fairness and integrity, then you are the future of Launchpad. Launchpad is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are respected and treated equally.
Are you ready to elevate your career at Launchpad? We want to hear your story! Contact us today
QA Engineer (Data Validation) Argentina jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.