Quantum Consulting Engineers
Quantum Consulting Engineers Brisbane QLD Australia
2 weeks ago
About the business and the role
Quantum Consulting Engineers is a company with offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Victoria offering expert consulting services in reinforced concrete structures, post-tensioned concrete structures and steel structures. QCE deliver small to large scale projects within the residential, industrial and commercial sectors.
QCE is seeking motivated Structural Engineers to join it's team. We are looking for engineers who want to be part of a company that values its people and enjoy working in an environment that fosters and develops your skills as an engineer working in a small to medium size team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Due to our growth in QLD, QCE are seeking Structural Engineers to join our Brisbane office and play an important role in our Queensland team. Working within an innovative, high-performance team, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills further, while working on a diverse range of projects. As a Structural Engineer you will... be responsible for a variety of tasks that include:
• Structural design of reinforced and post-tensioned concrete structures;
• Structural design of steel structures;
• Conduct site inspections and prepare site inspection reports;
• Manage the design and drafting of own projects;
• Maintain regular and timely communication with consultants, clients and other project leaders; and
• Provide support to other staff during various stages of projects.
Benefits and perks
• Work in a small tight knit team;
• Located in Morningside
• Work on a variety of interesting and complex projects;
• Support by senior staff
• Great career progression opportunities
Skills and experience
• A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering;
• 2-8 years of experience in delivery of structural engineering services on building projects
• Excellent structural analysis, investigation and design skills;
• Exposure to multiple projects ideally within commercial and residential environments;
• Understanding of the Australian statutory and regulatory requirements;
• High attention to detail with strong problem solving skills;
• Excellent technical report writing skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with clients, builders, developers and other consultants; and
• Experience with structural analysis software including Ram Concept and ETABS.
All applicants must be either Australian citizens or residents.
QCE offers a relaxed and flexible working atmosphere and maintains a friendly and yet productive environment
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Structural Engineer Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.