Matter Consulting Adelaide SA Australia
1 week ago
Matter Consulting is a leading national structural and civil engineering consultancy with design offices in Melbourne and Adelaide. We strive for providing great buildable designs and outcomes for our clients through a thorough understanding of technical fundamentals and innovation. Matter’s team delivers award-winning, complex, and iconic structure designs across all construction sectors.
As an equal opportunity employer, we embrace diversity and opportunity. We value our people, innovation and sustainability. At Matter we are always looking to embrace technology to enhance our expertise to provide value to our clients. In working to our core values, we have consistently built strong relationships with clients in a range of sectors across a broad portfolio of projects around Australia.
Matter Consulting is proud to be the first (and only) B Corp certified Structural and Civil Engineering consultancy, in Australia, affirming our commitment to upholding standards for environmental... and social performance, and to be transparent as an organisation.
Based in our Adelaide office, we are looking to expand our growing team with a Senior Structural Engineer with a proven track record in leading engineering resources through design to delivery of projects.
As a Senior Structural Engineer at Matter Consulting, you will be part of a nation-wide rapidly growing consultancy firm and will have autonomy to manage, lead, and deliver mid to large size development and landmark projects with the directors support.
Our ideal candidates will be:
ustralian experience (including Australian Standards)
• Qualified with a bachelor's or master's degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
• Australian experience (including Australian Standards)
• 5 years+ relevant structural engineering design experience
• Chartered with Engineers Australia or The Institute of Structural Engineers, or ability to obtain this
• Demonstrable experience in business lead instigation, commercial and business acumen and the ability to manage internal / external resources
• Working knowledge of software packages including Etabs, Space GASS, RAPT, RAM Concept and Revit.
• Creative problem-solving skills with a proactive approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to mentor and coach less experienced engineers/drafters
• We are committed to supporting and developing our people so that they excel and reach their potential with individual mentoring schemes, regular training and development seminars, and accelerated career growth opportunities
• We value team culture as well as employee happiness and provides a hybrid work model with remote work allowance to help promote healthy work life balance.
• Everyone is welcome at the management table with all opinions and feedback being heard and acted upon.
• The team also enjoy paid professional development, profit share, team building days and subsidised gym membership among other perks.
The position is based in Adelaide.
If you are interested in becoming part of an agile and innovative team and feel like you are ready to have the opportunity to work on variety of great projects, we would like to talk to you.
Please submit a CV and Cover letter to Jeannette Waters, Office Manager and select the Apply button on Seek.
No recruitment agencies for this position.
You must have working rights for Australia.
Matter Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we value an inclusive work environment. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key requirements of each role and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and experience.
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years' experience do you have as a structural engineer?
Report this job advert
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
• Reviews from people working in the industry
Adelaide SA Australia
Senior Structural Engineer Adelaide SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.