Conservatorium Amsterdam Netherlands
1 week ago
Bar Restaurant Roomservice
Restaurant: restaurant manager
2 - 5
Has your whole career been leading up to a Restaurant Manager role at a high-end hotel? Do you have experience leading a restaurant team and is good food and wine the focus of your life? Then the new position of Restaurant Manager at the Conservatorium hotel will be the perfect opportunity for you.
What can you expect?
• A salary range starting at €2770, - (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
• An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
• Amsterdam F&B Discount Card – 50% discount in restaurants at other high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
•... Discounted Health Insurance – get reduced rates on our collective health;
• Weekly Colleague Workout – hosted by our personal trainers;
• In-house Experiences – once-a-year complimentary stay in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about our guest experience;
• Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Collection – Amsterdam, Paris, London and Israel.
What are you going to do?
As Restaurant Manager at the Conservatorium hotel, you will be in charge of all aspects of our dynamic restaurant and lounge. You take charge of leading the service team whilst creating outstanding experiences for the guests. Your responsibilities vary from overseeing your team during successful breakfast, lunch and dinner services, to giving service training to ensure their continuous improvement.
In addition to this, you take time out of your day to complete administrative tasks that are necessary to ensure smooth operations. Within this role you will be supported by an Assistant Restaurant Manager and a team of Restaurant Supervisors.
What will your 5-star luxury working environment look like?
The restaurant and lounge are located in a beautiful internal glass courtyard which has spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows. Our restaurant offers French classics with a signature twist by Schilo van Coevorden.
The team consists of Supervisors, Hosts, Waiters and Baristas. They all report directly to you and your Assistant Restaurant Manager. The restaurant is open daily from 6:30 until midnight. Shifts can start as early as 05:00AM and finish as late as 02:00AM. Keep this in mind when applying for this position.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
As our new Restaurant Manager, you are comfortable with taking charge of food service on a five-star level. You dedicate your time and attention to ensuring each guest that steps into your Restaurant receives personalised service from your team. You collaborate well with other departments and have honed your communication skills throughout your career. Next to guest service, you are able to think commercially and keep to your budget and targets. Furthermore, you have:
• A minimum of 3-4 years of management experience in a luxury restaurant or hotel;
• Excellent verbal knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
• Passion, skill and knowledge regarding the French Cuisine;
• Ability to work evening and weekend shifts;
• Ability and insight to develop your team;
• Drive to succeed and the ability to overcome obstacles.
Are we your next destination?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: [email protected].
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval
Restaurant Manager Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.