EZ37 Solutions Oyo Nigeria
2 weeks ago
Job title : Lead Internal Auditor jobs in Oyo Job Location : Oyo Deadline : June 17, 2023 Quick Recommended Links
• Jobs by Location
• Job by industries
• Career Advice
Job Summary :
Ensure the implementation of effective controls in all business processes, operations and systems to ensure transparency and promote good corporate governance.
Job Objectives :
• To provide leadership to the Audit team in the validation of financial statements
• To ensure improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of internal operations of the organisation
Job Responsibilities :
• Manage the development and monitor the execution of the Financial & Operational Audit Plan
• Ensure that audit procedures are strictly adhered to, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence, and documentation of processes and procedures
• Evaluate financial records and establish risk-based audit programs.
• Review and validate the financial & operational audit report... prepared by the team.
• Make recommendations to enhance the internal control system.
• Perform and Manage ad hoc or special audit assignments and investigations as instructed by the Financial Controller
• Ensure full utilization of Audit tools throughout the audit assignments.
• Oversee and manage the work of the financial and operational auditors.
• Present findings and recommendations of audit projects via written reports and face-to-face presentations.
• Maintain all organisational and professional ethical standards and ensure internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and IIA Code of Ethics.
• Ensure risk assessment is updated to reflect identified controls that will impact the residual risk score.
• Work with process owners to review management's response to external audit management letter recommendations; monitor progress on plans to address them and perform follow-up
• Assist in the internal audit engagement planning process.
Job Requirements :
• A first degree in Accounting or any related discipline
• A master's degree in Accounting or MBA would be an added advantage
• Minimum of Associate Level Membership with Certified Institute of Auditors (CIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
• Minimum of 5 years Financial and Operational Audit work experience
• Demonstrable experience in implementing Internal Control over Financial Reporting.
• Familiarity with common indicators of fraud and error
• Healthy professional scepticism
• Attention to detail and critical thinking
• Investigation and analytical skills
• Working knowledge of Accounting principles and standards
• Working knowledge of financial reporting standards
• Excellent understanding and interpretation of financial statements
• Knowledge of internal auditing standards, responsibilities, code of ethics, and certification
Key Performance Indicators :
• Level of compliance with related standards
• Annual audit plan coverage
• Quality of Audits carried out
• Process improvement as a result of audits carried out
• Quality and reliability of internal audit and control reports
of averted fraud incidents
of averted operational risk incidents
Lead Internal Auditor Oyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.