Kara Parsian Tehran Tehran Province Iran
2 weeks ago
- To lead finance department and cooperate high level management team to achieve company goals
- To lead high level financial profile planning, management and control
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting
- Participate in company required system development and implementation including but not limited to processes, workflows, work instructions and more
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities
- To develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies and more
- Budget management and control in company, department and project levels
- Coordinate and... direct the financial audit management in company, department and project levels
- To manage daily financial tasks
- To manage and control company financial risks and issues
- To provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all company, legal and regulatory requirements are met
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and make appropriate recommendations - Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing personnel actions, such as promotions and dismissals
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Conduct or coordinate audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes
- Compute, withhold, and account for all payroll deductions
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs, including monitoring changes in health insurance regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker's compensation
- Receive cash and checks and make deposits - Perform tax planning work
- Reports to board members and CEO
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluation for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting system.
- Preparing balance sheet, account statement of interest and losses, other statement and monthly and annually financial reports.
- Monitor all aspects of variable and fixed cost, and develop controls.
- Develop effective communication with financial institutions for the facilities.
- Provide Executive management with advice on the financial implication of business activities.
- Develop the skills of the finance team members through training and coaching.
- Ensuring the governmental requirements like tax declaration, VAT, etc. to be done in time and properly
Tehran Tehran Province Iran
Jobs in Tehran Tehran Province Iran
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.