Formosa Interactive Seattle WA United States
1 week ago
Formosa Interactive - Seattle...
Formosa Interactive is looking for a talented and motivated graphic designer to join our growing studio. You have a proven track record of creating high-quality designs in a broad range of styles and finish levels in this role.
The perfect candidate will have a proven design eye, with an ability to leverage design fundamentals to tell compelling visual stories. You also possess a desire to experiment and push the limits of the content created with stills, game capture and branding elements. You are familiar with creating impactful designs for apparel and consumer goods, social media as well as professional presentation material for internal and external use that are fun and in alignment with the associated IP. You can work across several styles and genres and have a desire to deliver a high visual quality that delights our customers.
If you desire an opportunity to work with the industry's biggest AAA titles, we want to hear from you!
• Work closely with the art director and art leads to deliver high-quality design solutions for various graphic design tasks.
• Be responsible for design, development and delivery of assets and design templates across a variety of media including (but not limited to); apparel, consumer goods, PowerPoint decks, presentation materials, event collateral, social media assets, and retail/branding material.
• Resizing or cropping of existing imagery and branding assets to different specifications as needed.
• Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques and tools.
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across all functional disciplines of the team.
• Strong time management skills including the ability to accurately scope tasks when needed.
• Know how to understand a brand guide and apply it to your designs on a consistent basis.
• Contribute to the consistency of the team's deliverables through regular critiques, feedback, and mentoring.
• Increase the team's skills through mentorship of skills, processes, and artistic techniques.
• Help grow a healthy, collaborative, fun, and creative studio culture.
• A minimum of 2+ years of experience in game development doing graphic design or similar discipline.
• Portfolio/website demonstrating exceptional art skills and strong design sensibilities
• Strong skills with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated understanding of graphic design fundamentals, such as color theory, composition, hierarchy, visual language, typography, etc.
• Excellent research and exploration methods that demonstrate creative problem-solving.
• Can take direction and contribute to, interpret, and communicate visual direction with the team and the client with clarity and strong visual vocabulary.
• Passion for making and playing video games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
• Skill in one or more related disciplines – traditional art mediums, sculpture, graphic design, videography, etc.
• Modeling and texturing experience using 3D programs, such as Maya, 3dsMax, Cinema4D, Blender, etc.
• Skills in motion graphics and/or video editing.
• High School education or equivalent required.
• BA/BS in applicable field preferred.
The listed pay range is the salary or hourly wage range that we reasonably expect to pay for this position at the time of posting. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of factors including but not limited to background, skills, experience, education, geographic location and market demands.
Formosa Interactive provides a wide range of benefits to employees, including medical, dental, vision, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance. Employees may enroll in a retirement savings plan and will also receive eighty hours of vacation leave every year and twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Formosa Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law
Seattle WA USA
Jobs in Seattle WA United States
Graphic Designer - Formosa Interactive Seattle jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.