Radiant Church Central LA United States
2 weeks ago
• Purpose of the Job:
To create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. The graphic designer has the responsibility of creating visuals for Radiant Church and uses a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects and often select the type, font, size, color, and line length of... headlines, headings, and text. Graphic designers also decide how images and text work together in a specific layout.
II. Experience and Knowledge Required:
• Computer fluency in Mac
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Knowledge in After Effects is an added plus.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
• Typography knowledge
• Multimedia content development
• Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
• Creativity and originality
• Fluency of ideas
• Attention to detail
• Adaptability, flexibility
• Willingness to work after hours or on weekends when needed
• Client facing communication
• Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
• Self directed
III. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Develop the overall layout and production design for Radiant Church, as well as design (or create) graphics to meet specific client or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, logos, or imagery for print and digital uses including banner ads, social media posts, website graphics, etc.
• Contribute to the creative team planning process when prompted.
• Collaborate with the Creative Director and Art Director to provide full graphic packages for ministry teams, special events, etc.
• Work with the Creative Director and Art Director on all assigned projects.
• Keep up to date with graphic trends.
• Full understanding of Google Drive and Monday.com
• Full understanding of Adobe Suite to provide proper assets for both print and digital assets.
• Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients.
• All other related duties as assigned.
IV. Church Values
1. Jesus is our answer – At Radiant Church we “pray first” knowing that a relationship with Jesus is the answer to whatever we are going through.
2. The Bible is our foundation – At Radiant Church, we build our lives on God’s word instead of the culture’s opinion. We do not bend the scriptures to match culture, we bend our lives to match the scriptures.
3. Worship is our lifestyle – At Radiant Church, we get to glorify God through our giving, our singing, our serving, our spirit of excellence, and our life-giving attitudes.
4. Community is our commitment – At Radiant Church, we do not do life alone. True life change happens in the context of relationships with other believers.
5. People are our pursuit– At Radiant Church, we will do anything short of sin to reach people who are far from God. People are not our problem; people are our pursuit.
V. Staff Values:
• Leaders seek God
• Leaders empower people
• Leaders are teachable
• Leaders take ownership
• Leaders live a life worth following
VI. Other Requirements
• Maintain biblical principles of generosity by tithing to Radiant Church.
• Maintain a consistent relationship with God. Daily praying, reading of scripture, tithing to Radiant Church
• Uphold staff and creative values
• Be at all Staff meetings and Creative meetings as scheduled.
• Be able to clearly communicate management decisions to all necessary staff and volunteers.
• Be available for training / worship arts conferences when scheduled.
• Continually cast’s vision to the production and creative staff.
• Should be available to serve in other ministries.
Central LA USA
Jobs in Central LA United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.