FOX Cincinnati Blue Ash OH United States
1 week ago
FOX Sports is the global innovator in sports production and we are looking to maintain our creative excellence in the digital world with the consumer products that we create for our customers.
At FOX Corporation, we design and develop the products millions of sports and entertainment consumers choose to enjoy. Our strong product development team is expanding as the demand for digital... entertainment continues to grow. Now's your chance to get into the sports and entertainment industry while also advancing your design skills. Mobile, web and living room products - it's all happening now!
We are specifically looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to build and maintain our FOX Sports design system across multiple platforms. Our design system helps provide a set of standards intended to manage design at scale using reusable components and patterns. You will be challenged to produce on-brand designs for FOX Sports.com, FOX Sports app, and living room apps. You will be involved in creating the design system that is used and referenced by all Product Design teams, Engineers, and Product Managers within FOX Sports. You will make sure designs adhere to the FOX Sports brand and maintain the UI for both existing components and new features.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, creative, and able to work within a collaborative team environment. You will work daily with other designers, product managers, analysts, and the development team to help achieve business objectives.
• Strategically plan with engineering and product to define the FOX Sports design systems
• Build Figma library components with quick access by the design and development teams
• Make the structure and organization of the components intuitive to all parties
• Facilitate communication of the design system throughout the organization
• Shape how designs are provided to developers to insure exact specifications are easly achieved
• Articulate design rationale and goals to other team members and stakeholders
• Participate in product, design and engineering discussions to evaluate and enhance designs
• Work closely with the dev team to optimize asset delivery with minimal back-and-forth
• Work with the QA team to ensure final product adheres to design specifications before release
• Manage work within the design team adhering to team standards, processes and tools
• Stay current on software and tools available to help maintain design systems
• Comfortable in leading large scale projects within the team
• Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or similar
• Passion for sports with a vast knowledge across the different sports leagues
• Experience building and maintaining internal design systems
• Experience using Figma to create designs, build component libraries, and create interactions.
• Egoless team player that works well with designers, product team members, and developers
• Strong attention to detail with annotation skills to streamline asset delivery to dev team
• Understanding of UI/UX standards across platforms such as iOS and Android material design
• Good communication skills with ability to present to stakeholders and incorporate feedback
• Proven ability to evaluate different design states within a project or product feature
• Great eye for design, but desire to create something truly unique and cutting edge
• Ability to communicate with team directly through Slack, Jira, Figma, E-mail, Zoom, etc
• Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• Hunger to learn and master new technologies on a frequent basis to increase productivity
• Experience with Figma
• Working knowledge of design systems and building components to live within a shared library
• Prototyping skills in Figma or other tools to showcase user interactions and animations
• Confident using Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience using Jira to track work and progress within assigned tickets
What we're really looking for is someone who...
• Takes great pride in his/her work and is excited to show it off to friends
• Is always looking to improve, learn from and share knowledge with his/her peers
• Assesses project scope and provides accurate time estimates
• Consistently meets deadlines, anticipates issues and raises concerns early
• Solves problems without being asked
• Enjoys working with others
• Is flexible and open to feedback
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off
Blue Ash OH USA
Jobs in Blue Ash OH United States
Senior Graphic Designer, Design Systems Blue Ash jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.