Ebsco Industries Inc
Ebsco Industries Inc New York NY United States
2 weeks ago
We are looking to hire an organized Graphic Designer to join our all-star team at EBSCO Industries Inc in Fort Smith, AR.
Growing your career as a Full Time Graphic Designer is an amazing opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, creativity and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Graphic Designer at EBSCO Industries Inc... today!
PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight & Hale, Code Blue, Texas Hunter Products and Whitetail Institute. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For more information on PRADCO products, please visit our website at . As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.
This position is responsible for the design of critical go-to-market collateral and merchandising materials that support, improve and grow POB’s in-store presence. The Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with other key managers to deliver exceptional creative and merchandising materials that ease the selling and purchasing process, delivering continuous improvement against key performance metrics.
• Determine most effective way to deliver brand message in print and packaging using a variety of print and layout technologies.
• Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, and Brand project teams and be mindful of release timelines for new products and development.
• Responsible for the design and final production of packaging, advertising and in-store merchandising displays.
• Execute the design and strategic delivery of marketing materials targeted for customers.
• Design and execute all creative and copy writing materials for product packaging and instructions.
• Execute the design and development of comprehensive merchandising solutions.
• Maintain communication with outside services including printers, service bureaus, language translators, merchandising vendors and independent contractors as needed.
• Maintain records and digital files for graphic projects and original artwork.
• AA Degree in graphic arts.
• 1+ years’ experience in packaging design and implementation, also layout and print process of various packaging methods. Includes printing on corrugated cardboard, chipboard, poly bag, and label material.
• Advanced knowledge of graphic art/print processes and procedures.
• Advanced level in Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook; PowerPoint, Excel.
Essential Job Functions
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to cooperatively interact and communicate well with inter-departmental personnel and senior staff members.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to be flexible, accept new ideas and input positively, and be open to new work approaches and processes.
• Experience in maintaining confidentiality.
• Background and interest in fishing and outdoor sports and/or experience in the outdoor sporting goods industry.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.
Benefits of working as a Graphic Designer in Fort Smith, AR:
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Graphic Designer - Urgent Position New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.