Univision communications inc
Univision communications inc Miami FL United States
3 weeks ago
The Art and Design Department at The Univision Network is looking for a Motion Graphic Artist to join our team!
In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing print for red carpet events, OOH digital billboards and signage, internal building branding posters and billboards, print projects that require in-house printing using our printing equipment as well as outside... printers and motion graphics projects from start to finish, as well as creating social media and other online assets for our networks.
This position works closely with producers, directors, and graphics designers to incorporate design assets into motion graphics.
You have experience designing high-quality motion graphics, print, and social media assets using Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator software. You are a forward thinker that thrives in a fast-paced, yet creative environment where you can collaborate with others, learn, and share ideas.
• Create original concepts, designs, and logos for show and clients we service.
• Manage projects from start to finish, including creating project timelines and communicating project status updates to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure all projects are completed with high quality and delivered on schedule, while managing multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Manager and production team, collaborating closely with team members.
• Design and produce dynamic, high-quality motion graphics for broadcast, digital, and social media platforms using Adobe After Effects.
• Create and design static graphics, including logos, print ads, and other marketing materials using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Keep up-to-date with new technology, design trends, and techniques to continually enhance the quality of the network's content.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in motion graphics, print design, and social media assets.
• Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator software.
• Excellent understanding of video and audio editing and production workflows.
• Strong conceptual and creative thinking skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
Miami FL USA
Jobs in Miami FL United States
Motion Graphic Artist Miami jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.