Marathon TS United States United States
2 weeks ago
The Mid-Level Graphics Designer will provide graphic services, including but not limited to the creation of original graphics using conventional or computer-generated art, proofing files to clients, and working closely with print and fabrication staff to provide visually appealing and engaging products.
As a Mid-Level Graphics Designer within our Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC) team you... will:
• Provide digital art for all phases of graphic production, including but not limited to the following:
• Creation of ORIGINAL complex multi-layered vector and raster art.
• Use of advanced knowledge of applications to create complicated collage art and graphics which include an array of special effects and blending techniques.
• Improve the quality of provided imagery utilizing experience with color correction and image enhancement techniques.
• Consult and coordinate with EMC departments as required.
• Consult with clients to clarify graphic products/services available to meet the customers' visual needs.
• Provide cost estimates, document materials, and hours worked for each project.
• Provide clients with visual proofs, detailed project specs, and production timelines.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction.
• Support senior team members in the design of new products, existing products, logos, training aids, wall art, and dimensional displays.
• Upload design and completed files to personal work files and EMC archival database.
• Accept and implement Graphic Lead and Art Director's project direction.
• Determine appropriate means to produce the desired visual effect and production methods.
• Maintain a daily task list for assigned projects showing time allotments, schedules, and delegations.
• Complete annual company and customer training requirements according to established policies and procedures.
• Record labor hours daily in an online corporate system.
• Travel up to 10% as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate degree in Fine, Computer, Commercial, Visual, Graphic Arts, or in related fields of study and 8+ years of experience
• Background check required. and must have the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance within 6 months of hire
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to provide vector and raster layered art and samples of Adobe Creative Suite as finished portfolio pieces for review.
• Ability to pass customer security requirements.
• Must have experience creating and meeting the challenges of large-format art for graphics and displays.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Must be knowledgeable in VI Systems and processes, and possess the knowledge of invention, imagination, and originality.
• Experience translating business needs/challenges into marketing solutions.
• Ability to ignite and build strong interpersonal relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization.
• Ability to recommend cost-saving solutions to projects.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are required.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff, government personnel, and management.
• Ability to travel up to 10%.
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status
Jobs in United States United States
Mid-Level Graphics Designer United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.