Michael Page Sweden
Michael Page Sweden Sweden Sweden
2 weeks ago
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally renowned company active in the aviation industry (production of ground airport products). Based in Brussels, the company is currently looking for a Bid Engineer.
• Calculate and coordinate quotations for products, spare parts and services in the ERP system by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
• Coordinate with product management to document spare parts and spare parts pricing for all products in our portfolio.
• Coordinate with the service business line to develop quotations for SLA's and small service works.
• Take the lead proactively of the RFQ during the bid phase (Taskforce/Deadlines)
• Prepare offer documents for customer.
• Contact customers/agents for technical clarifications, active role for technical support to (end) customers before and during the bidding phase and negotiation phase.
• Defend offer internally and occasionally locally in support of the Area Sales Manager.
• Maintains... current knowledge of market conditions and competitors and activities critical to the bidding process.
The Successful Applicant
• You have a engineering degree (minimum Bachelor)
• You have a first technical experience in relevant sectors (Aerospace, Aviation, aeronautical, Railway, etc.)
• You pay attention to details and can work autonomous
• You speak English
What's on Offer
• Our client offers you an attractive salary
• Numerous extralegal advantages (Insurance, meal vouchers, etc.)
• Maximum of 2 days working from home
• The opportunity to impact an innovative firm with international stake holders
Bid Engineer - Aerospace/Aviation Sweden jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.