ATB Financial Edmonton Canada
1 week ago
Our bottom line is different.
There's something special about working at ATB, and it's been recognized on every top employer list that matters. Maybe it's our exceptional culture where your total wellness is supported through market-leading benefits and you're free to bring your whole self to work. Maybe it's our commitment to a growth mindset and our unrelenting thirst for making it possible for fellow Albertans—even the ones who aren't our clients.
Whatever it is, you won't find a more genuine, driven and knowledgeable group of humans anywhere. We foster a culture of purpose, performance and possibilities. We engage with intense curiosity, and bring our whole selves to work, every day. We know it starts with people like you, so take a chance and start with us.
Location: Edmonton or Calgary preferably (This is a hybrid role that will require travel to our offices in Calgary or Edmonton on occasion)
Apply by: Sunday May 14th
# Positions available: 1
Leader Name: Jennifer... Manning
Please note: this position is a contract 12-month opportunity
As ATB's next Senior Copywriter on the Business Squad, your words—in ATB's voice—will resonate with medium- to senior-level business audiences including C-suite, institutional investors and leaders in key industries such as agribusiness, tech and more. With a strategic and creative mind, business acumen, and deep experience in B2B marketing, communicating ATB's sophisticated business offerings and how we power possibility for our clients will feel like second nature to you.
In This Role, You Will
• Work on everything from targeted campaigns to daily deliverables, developing multi-channel messaging and ensuring brand consistency.
• Craft headlines, emails, web copy, digital ads, radio and video scripts, program and product names, conference materials, case studies and client stories.
• Speak to the ATB brand and brand voice with authority and expertise both within the business squad and beyond.
• Collaborate with internal and external creatives—creative directors, art directors, photographers, video production, etc.
• Work in a collaborative environment where you will give and receive feedback across all areas of the team.
• Learn and adhere to our brand guidelines and contribute to the evolution of the brand voice as it applies to ATB Business.
• A team player mindset, including a willingness to build strong relationships and collaborate with team members and stakeholders
• 7+ years of experience working in-house or with a creative agency
• Creative ability and writing talent as demonstrated by a portfolio of relevant work
• A degree or diploma in a related discipline
• A very high standard of writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Strong strategic thinking, concept development and pitching skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once, and meet various deadlines
• A high-performing work ethic, the ability to adapt quickly and a growth mindset
• Curiosity about and interest in complex business subject matter, such as private equity, capital markets, foreign markets, etc. is a must. An understanding of, or experience writing about these subjects is an asset.
• Knowledge of CP Style and the Caps and Spelling Handbook
At ATB, we know that as you develop in your career, you gain many transferable skills. If you believe your experience and qualities are what we are looking for, please consider applying.
Interested? If you know one of our team members, reach out to them BEFORE applying and ask them for a referral link to help your application stand out.
Online applications are preferred. Please reach out if you require any accommodations.
Be great. Be you. Believe.
We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the diversity within our communities and creating an environment where every team member has what they need to reach their potential. We encourage candidates from all equity-seeking groups to apply.
What happens next?
Thank you for applying online. If you are shortlisted for this opportunity, you will hear from us after the posting close date regarding next steps. We might ask you to participate in a digital interview or phone interview. If you require any accommodations, please let us know.
Stay in touch!
ATB is excited to know you're interested in a career with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to get the inside scoop on what our team is up to
Senior Copywriter on the Business Squad (12 month contract) Edmonton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.