Plus Company Montreal Canada
1 week ago
Hello! We’re looking for Copywriters to work with a huge, international client of ours. If you’re seeking to put your name out there without putting your personal life on the line, we want to hear from you. At Cossette, we know you’re more than a great copywriter and creative mind, you’re a human being. So while this job will (hopefully) make your life better, it won’t become it.
As a Copywriter at Cossette, you will:
• Provide both copywriting and conceptual expertise.
• Partner with Art Director to develop creative concepts that meet the project's overall objectives
• Implement & incorporate strategy from the Brief and direction from the Creative Director
• work with the Creative Director, Planner and Account Service team to conceive, sell and execute bold, persuasive messages for our clients
• brainstorming and creative planning sessions
• Ensuring concepts contain clear, concise and convincing writing and for grammatical and material accuracy
• Prepare and refine concepts for... internal and client presentations and provide rationale behind these concepts
• Participate in project update/status meetings with project team as required
• Keep up to date and informed on the best work within our industry, both home & abroad
what you bring to the table.
• Previous experience in creative advertising within an agency is preferred
• A good listener, strong conceptual skills and ability to handle and learn from constructive criticism.
• Passionate about popular culture, emerging technologies, language and design trends
• Adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and direction.
• Knowledge of local market and passion for research
• A team player that treats others with respect
things you should know.
• We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
• If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
• We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
• Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is — and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
• We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.
Plus Company is committed to the health and safety of our people, our clients and our community - and we are doing all we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our workplaces. We are therefore requiring that all employees, freelancers and contractors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (and provide proof of vaccination) in order to work on-site and/or interact with other employees, clients and vendors. Plus Company also has policies and procedures in place to accommodate employees and applicants who are unable to be vaccinated for medical or other reasons protected by applicable human rights legislation
Copywriter/Sr Copywriter , Cossette Montral, QC, Canada (Hybrid) Montreal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.