Wishpond Technologies Ltd.
Wishpond Technologies Ltd. Vancouver Canada
1 week ago
As a Copywriter, you’ll work as part of our integrated marketing team to develop marketing campaign copy that drive growth for our clients.
In this role, you’ll use marketing insights to craft data-driven strategies for a diverse range of clients. You’ll collaborate on campaigns with members of our global team, lead strategy decisions, and develop the messaging & copy used in our campaigns.
Meet Your Future Team:
The Client Marketing Management team works closely together to develop marketing campaigns for our clients that deliver results. We focus on delivering the right messaging to the right audience at the right time, and are constantly working to support each other and meet our objectives. We’re in close touch virtually, and come together to collaborate and support each other and the company.
• You will product original copy for a diverse range of clients
• You will work closely with our integrated marketing team to execute campaigns
•... You will analyze metrics & campaign performance to find ways to improve results
• You will simplify the team’s workflow and help build efficiencies by creating copy templates and introducing new copy-related processes
• You will tap into your expertise to produce insight-driven copy that elevates results
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of experience in copywriting in a marketing agency
• You are collaborative and great at working cross-functionally, informing key stakeholders and bringing them along for the greater vision or objective.
• You have excellent time management skills and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions.
• You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration.
Great Reasons to Apply for this Position:
• Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in Canada
• Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
• Wishpond is a high-growth technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
• Healthcare, Vacation, and Education Fund Benefits
The individual must be prepared to work standard business hours based PST.
Certain roles will be required to utilize and or download company approved software.
Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website or any of our social media platforms:
• Website: wishpond.com
• Facebook: Wishpond and Wishpond HR
• Instagram: @wishpondofficial
• Twitter: Wishpond
• Youtube: Thewishpond
• LinkedIn: Wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter.
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email, or agency inquiries.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesincanada.ca) you saw this job posting
COPYWRITER (CANADA) – Work From Home Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.