ASQ International Muscat Oman
2 weeks ago
If you’re seeking a balance of work alongside the lure of an adventurous life overseas, teaching in the Middle East will deliver all the excitement of exploring a new area while maintaining a very well-paid teaching job.
This role means you’re ideally located to discover the epic Middle Eastern landscape at your leisure, alongside driving forward a prosperous career.
There’s no better place to work than at this awe-inspiring international school, set in magnificent Oman with it’s beautiful mountains and blue seas, where every day is sure to bring an interesting new adventure.
This role provides a teaching experience like no other – you can shape the role as you progress, and keep your pool of knowledge up-to-date via access to its world-renowned professional development programme.
Up to GBP 36,000 per annum ($44,700)
A world-class school reinventing the learning experience - Oman
As one of the best international schools in Oman... its state-of-the-art amenities support a holistic and enhanced learning environment.
Its digitally progressive and dynamic landscape has facilitated the reinvention and innovation of the learning experience which sees students go on to achieve new heights. With its esteemed partner institutions and affiliations from across the world, and learning programs driven by Singapore-education-set benchmarks, be part of this international school which brings truly world-class, inspiring education to Oman.
• Superb career development opportunities
• A supportive teaching & learning community
• Join fellow educators at the cutting-edge of the profession
• A technologically advanced, innovative school
• Generous benefits package
The ideal candidate
• BEd Degree in Primary Education or Degree with PGCE in Primary Education
• At least 2 years teaching experience
• Exposure to IB and Cambridge curriculums is an advantage
• An ability to build robust relationships with students and parents
• Ability to foster a positive, inclusive learning approach
• A genuine passion for teaching & learning
Facts & Figures
• Location: Muscat, Oman
• Job type: Contract
• Duration: 1-2 Years
• Salary range: Tax free depending on experience
• Benefits: Flights, visas, medical insurance, discount on school fees for dependants
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you
Primary Teachers - Aug 2023 Muscat jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.