Triple P International
Triple P International Gatineau Canada
1 week ago
Contract Training Consultant – Triple P Parenting Canada
Triple P International is responsible for the dissemination of the Triple P-Positive Parenting Program® (Triple P), an evidence-based multi-level family intervention program for the prevention and treatment of behavior problems in children and adolescents. This award-winning program promotes the independence and health of families by enhancing parents’ knowledge, skills and confidence and is based on decades of research and clinical trials. Triple P Parenting Canada is now recruiting additional contract Training Consultants to join the team.
Training Consultants are contracted to train and accredit practitioners in Triple P programs (via zoom or in-person) from a variety of disciplines (i.e. early childhood education, health, education and social services). This includes:
• Delivery of active skill training programs, half to five days duration
• Delivery of one day workshops to help prepare... participants for their accreditation process
• Assess participants’ parent consultation skills
• Delivery of clinical support days on specific implementation topics
To be considered for this role the following criteria will be considered:
• Availability for a minimum of 6-8 courses per year, (across 4-6 half days consecutively) mostly during school terms. Assignments are determined by Triple P and negotiated depending upon trainer’s availability and work flexibility
• Some in person events may be available and require travel, including out of hours or weekend travel.
• Post-graduate degree in psychology (e.g., Masters, PhD), preferably clinical or educational (or related field – including nursing, social work and early education fields.)
• Experience in group training facilitation and/or teaching
• Experience with online platforms for delivery of training
• Familiarity and experience with Triple P, particularly being an Accredited Triple P Provider, is preferable although not essential
• An ability to work with others and facilitate groups to work effectively together
• Excellent communication skills
• Additional language skills to broaden our training capabilities
• The ability to give constructive feedback in a positive, non-judgmental way
• Flexibility and adaptability in relation to training arrangements and plans
Why Work for Triple P ?
• Negotiable working relationships based on availability and circumstances
• Twelve-month extendable contract terms
• Competitive pay rates, including travel, accommodation and meal allowances and travel insurance where applicable
• Join a team working towards making a positive difference to the lives of children and families across the world
• Flexible role with professional development opportunities
Thank you for your application and interest in Triple P, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Gatineau, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Contract Training Consultant - Triple P Canada - Flexible Locations Gatineau jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.