ANZ Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
See job description for details
About the role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're making this happen by improving the sustainability and financial wellbeing of our customers - whether they're buying a home, building a business or saving for things big or small .
As a Senior Manager, Front Office Support, you will manage the Southeast Asia region and is responsible for ensuring timely, efficient, and effective trade capture and life cycling environment for the delivery of front office, customer and enablement services for the Markets business.
The role will develop and embed a collaborative team culture and will build a high performing team that sits in close proximity to the Front Office which will manage a team that is part of a follow the sun support model with direct support for Markets cross asset classes - FX, Rates, Credit, Commodities. Balance Sheet, and eFICC.
You will be leading the Front Office Support function overlooking... the South East Asia region - providing consistent and seamless service to the region and developing strong customer and front office relationships, working closely with senior stakeholders including Front Office Desk Heads, Country Heads, and other Enablement team heads to provide end-to-end support for the business to enable them to grow and meet their business objectives.
Key stakeholders for this role include Business Heads and Country Heads across Markets and other business enablement partners to ensure a globally consistent and well managed Markets business.
The role oversees the Front Office Support function in Singapore with approximately 12 FTE.
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
• Extensive experience and knowledge of the Financial Markets and the environment that ANZ Markets operates in with demonstrated understanding of cross products, sales and trading
• Extensive experience and knowledge of front to back processes, governance, compliance, regulation and how to operationalise regulatory requirements for a sound control environment
• Highly developed and proven capability for risk focused, but commercial and analytical judgement including in the absence of clear direction or lack of consensus.
• Sets goals and delivers results with proven experience in leading self and others when delivering large scale change, with strong customer focus and ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders at all seniority levels
• Demonstrated ability to lead culture, maturity of approach, strength of resilience and ability to lead through ambiguity
• Sets and communicates a clear and compelling vision with demonstrated ANZ leadership competencies including ability to manage and delivering change, deliver results, exercise sound judgement, broaden perspective, build relationships (internal & external), develop self and others to lead and empower You're not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we'd love to hear from you.
So, why join us?
There's something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you're part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
As a Purpose-led bank we've committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and housing affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
But it's not just our customers who will feel your impact. You'll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you'll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You'll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 40620
Job Posting End Date
29/05/2023 , 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia
Senior Manager, Front Office Support Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.