STAR Physical Therapy
STAR Physical Therapy Selmer TN United States
2 weeks ago
Clinic Name: STAR Physical Therapy...
Position: Physical Therapist Location: Selmer, Tenneesee
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: 1+ Years, New Graduates Welcome to Apply
We Are Seeking:
STAR Physical Therapy is looking for a motivated individual with an entrepreneurial attitude and commitment to join our team as a full-time Physical Therapist in our fun and energetic outpatient orthopedic clinic location in Selmer.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package including 401k, health, dental, and generous paid time off
• Multiple opportunities for professional development, specialization, and leadership
• New graduate mentoring
• Continuing education
• Employee discount plans
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
• Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum
• One or more years of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred
• Current state of Tennessee license, CPR certification
• Outgoing and energetic personality
• New or recent graduates are welcomed and encouraged to apply
About STAR Physical Therapy:
STAR Physical Therapy was founded in 1997 with two clinics to serve Middle Tennessee with the industry's best comprehensive physical therapy and sports medicine outreach. Based on the unique quality of care provided and industry demand, STAR Physical Therapy added seven more clinics by the beginning of 2000. Today, we have more than 65 clinics serving Tennessee, Arkansas, and Alabama.
Over the past 20+ years, we have not wavered in our commitment to our patients, our physician partners, our community, and the STAR family of employees. We start by hiring great people. STAR Physical Therapy's singular foundational mission is to serve. We do this daily by providing industry-leading physical therapy services to those in need. And yet, our commitment goes far beyond helping people in our clinics. We are committed to being community advocates.
STAR employees actively support organizations and causes at local, state, and national levels in a concerted and determined effort to give back to those who have been so good to us. We are a community where all people, regardless of their differences, are welcome, secure, and valued. We value respect, appreciation, collaboration, diversity, and a shared commitment to serving our communities.
Selmer TN USA
Jobs in Selmer TN United States
Physical Therapist Selmer jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.