Visca Web Barcelona Spain
2 weeks ago
We are looking for an experienced Graphic designer and Video producer to oversee the creation of content visuals, landing pages, images and videos for our websites. We produce hundreds of pieces of content per month and need someone to support a group of external writers to create professional images for the content they produce. You will also ideate, script and edit videos and publish them online (e.g Youtube). You will also help to produce great landing pages for our products and campaigns. At times, you will collaborate with our UX designer.
As Content & Marketing Designer in the Visca Web team, you will be involved in all aspects of the process of improving our products look, feel and efficiency — analysing current products, and researching the best possible solutions.
We’re looking for someone who can produce fresh visuals, modern digital interfaces and great looking videos which convert our visitors into leads for our partners.
In a nutshell, what we produce must... be: Fresh, attractive and converting.
• Create high standards graphics & content materials to improve our Brand experience.
• Work across multiple projects ensuring consistency across all the different platforms and communication supports.
• Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems.
• Prototype & design UI Interfaces that solve both business and user problems (mainly landing pages).
• Work directly with our content and product team, delivering assets in the right formats and potential design specifications.
• Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies.
• Strong skills in Visual design, Brand design, assets formats for advertising plateform such as Google Ads / Meta / Instagram.
• Strong video producing skills (ideation, editing; scripting a bonus).
• UI web and mobile design experience.
• Be really familiar with best practices, patterns and web design guidelines.
• Skilled in interaction design methods such as wireframes, concept models, user flows, and prototyping.
• Simplicity & clarity is at the core of everything you do.
• Be detail oriented.
• Be an excellent team player, open-minded and friendly.
• Advanced use of Design tools and Front end collaboration tools (Figma).
• Ability to discuss with the team in English (fluency highly appreciated).
• (Bonus) Experience with/Understanding design systems
• (Bonus) A good understanding with Bootstrap
• (Bonus) Experience and interest in AI Generated Design (DALL.E, MidJourney...)
• (Bonus) Understanding of affiliate marketing and of the online gambling industry.
We have a full-time vacancy open for this profile, based in our Barcelona office. For this, possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.
Freelancer applications will also be considered.
On top of the competitive salary package and annual bonus plan, the benefits we offers are the following:
• Cool and bright office in the 22@ district of Poblenou.
• Bike storage, rest room, Playstation room.
• 23 days per year
• All bank holidays from Spain, Catalunya and Barcelona
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid office/remote work
Self-development and growth
• Personal training/conference budget (1000€ annually)
Health, fitness and well-being
• Private health insurance plan.
• Andjoy (fitness) Membership.
• On-site massages every month.
• Summer & Christmas offsite gatherings
• ...and a few more (good) surprises along the year.
About Visca Web
Visca Web operates performance marketing websites within the sports, real estate and finance segments across several markets, primarily in the Americas and Europe.
For more than 10 years now, our content has been educating and empowering our users across the globe to make well-informed decisions, which has resulted in generating over 100,000 high-quality online leads for our partners brands over that period of time.
One key element of this success has been our small (25+ full-time members), resourceful and truly multicultural team, which is organized around Content, SEO, tech development, product management and data analytics. Friendly startup feeling, with structures and processes in place to continue growing.
This successful track-record, culture and set up makes us proud and confident to take on any challenge, whether it is to maintain and consolidate our position amongst the top players of our industry or to venture into new segments and territories looking for further growth opportunities.
Sobre la empresa:
Content & Marketing Designer Barcelona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.