Selby Jennings Frankfurt an der Oder Germany
2 weeks ago
Company summary : My client is one of the leading investment boutiques in Germany and they are looking someone with an investment management background Due diligence officer in their Frankfurt branch.
• Conduct operational risk analysis (Operational Due Diligence) on external asset managers as a significant part of the selection process in various asset classes, with a focus on hedge funds and other alternative investments.
• Examine business processes, particularly in the areas of Operations, Risk Management, Compliance, IT, and Fund Administration.
• Independently coordinate the audit process and liaise with managers and other external service providers.
• Prepare and conduct (international) interviews and audit procedures on site.
• Maintain close coordination with the Investment Team (Absolute Return) and internally coordinate IT and Legal Due Diligence.
• Independently prepare audit reports and decision templates, and report to internal committees, including... the Investment Committee.
• Participate in client meetings and present or discuss audit findings.
• Continuously develop internal processes.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Business Law, or related fields.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in an asset manager, Big-4 or a bank in Operations, Risk Management, or Compliance.
• Fluency in English and German.
• Independent, structured, and conscientious work style, team spirit.
• Professional interaction and conduct with and towards customers, partners, and external managers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Frankfurt an der Oder Germany
Jobs in Frankfurt an der Oder Germany
Operational Due Diligence (w/m/d) Frankfurt an der Oder jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.