Accelerated Enrollment Solutions
Accelerated Enrollment Solutions Saskatchewan Canada
1 week ago
PPD, now Thermo Fisher’s clinical research business, is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services.
At PPD, we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose- to improve health!
Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that helps biopharmaceutical companies overcome patient recruitment and research site challenges by optimizing each step in the patient journey to deliver greater speed, certainty, and control to clinical trial delivery.
Do you have sales experience? Are you interested in working in a dynamic and challenging industry?
AES is one of the largest clinical trial organisations in the world. We are looking for an exceptional networker to join us in Leipzig as our Clinical Relations Specialist. You will be playing a key role in engaging with health professionals and stakeholders across Leipzig and the local region to... help us recruit participants for our clinical trials.
This is a home-based role which will involve travel 3/4 days a week, across your region.
Su pp o r t s t h e d e l i v e r y o f r e c r u i t m e n t o b j e c t i v e s b y a cc e s s i n g p a t i e n t s s u i t a b le f o r cl i n ic a l s t u d i e s a t t h e s i t e s t h r o u g h a ll f o r m s o f c o mm un i t y o u t r e a ch a c t i v i t i es . C u l t i v a t e s r e l a t io n s h i p s w i t h in t h e c o mm un i t y , i n cl ud i n g G P a n d h o s p i t a l n e t w o r k s , K e y Op i n ion l ea d e r s in t h e c o mm un i t y a n d m a n a g e r s / l e a d e r s i n o t h e r i n s t i t u t io n s t h a t m a y p r o v i d e a cc e s s t o p a t i e n t s .
• Supports the delivery of recruitment objectives, business growth and randomization targets by taking responsibility for the recruitment, engagement and retention of patients at the sites.
• Builds a strong network with non-medical partners (patients advocacy groups, sport groups, social clubs, schools, retirement houses) to strengthen the awareness of clinical trials.
• Locates, schedules and attends various community wide events that allows face-to-face interaction.
• Provides pro-active strategies and solution with capability on prioritizing company / project needs to engage with the community and referral network
• Cultivates and maintain respectable relations with the community and promote clinical trials attend community events.
• Ensures an increase to the database and actively contributes to initiatives and strategies to enroll potential participants onto the database.
• Distributes flyers, posters and other advertising material as appropriate to increase awareness of clinical trials.
• Ensures technology is utilized to the fullest extent in recruitment strategies to secure on-time enrollment.
• Manages projects and act as point of contact for various internal clients.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
• Fluent German with good English
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Package
• Valid drivers license
• Good planning, organization and time-management skills with ability to effectively prioritize workload
• Solid interpersonal and problem-solving skills to enable working in a multicultural matrix organization
• Proactive and detail-oriented
• Basic medical/ clinical trials knowledge could be an advantage
• Strong business acumen and positive attitude
Our 4i Values
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you
Clinical Relations Specialist (m/w/d) Saskatchewan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.