PCM TRIALS - Quality Mobile Research
PCM TRIALS - Quality Mobile Research Atikokan Canada
2 weeks ago
PCM TRIALS provides quality, in-home clinical trial visits for various Sponsors and CROs. We're the only company that hires, certifies, tests, manages and trains our own Certified Mobile Research Nurses (CMRNs) in study protocol standards. Our mission is to bring clinical trial visits to subjects wherever they may be to increase convenience to the subject and compliance with Good Clinical Practice.
Be part of a team who fully embrace our values and key behaviors.
• We work as a team.
• We do the right thing.
• We figure it out.
• We pursue growth.
• We take ownership.
Why work for PCM TRIALS?
• Contribute to advancements of truly life changing treatments.
• No research experience required - training provided.
• Gain CMRN Certification through GCP training
Looking for Registered Nurses – RN to act as Independent Contractors in an ad hoc/per diem position. Get certified in Clinical Mobile Research and schedule your own visits.
• Minimum of two (2... years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
• Two (2) years of Phlebotomy/Peripheral Blood Draw, IV Infusion, and Subcutaneous Injection experience (date of last practice within 6 months, preferred)
• One (1) year of experience collecting vital signs, urine samples, and performing urine pregnancy tests.
• Proficient in performing physical assessments.
• Skilled at collecting accurate, detailed patient records including documentation of medical history and medication charting.
• Excellent observational, verbal, written communication, and problem-solving skills
• Must have and maintain a current CPR certification.
• Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
• Current, unrestricted license as a RN in the province/territory of practice
• Licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with provincial regulations and in good standing
• Good driving record
• ECG collection
• Speak other languages (Bilingual in French and English)
Specific Study Details
• Adult Patients: 18 years or older.
• Vital signs, blood specimen collection & processing.
• Concomitant Meds.
• Adverse event.
Please contact Juda Belkheir at 647.933.7748 or at [email protected] today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Registered Nurse - RN - Clinical Research Atikokan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.