monipol International Bonn Germany
1 week ago
Regulatory Affair Specialist in regulatory affairs and clinical trials for our office in Germany
We are currently looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Specialist (RAS) with experience in clinical trials to join our German operations based in our Bonn office.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will have at least two year of experience in the regulatory field of clinical trials and be responsible for the following:
• Preparing ethics committee and regulatory submission packages according to relevant German regulatory requirements;
• collecting and updating information on EC and regulatory requirements;
• filling, tracking, preparing and maintaining trial documentation.
In carrying out these duties, you will be fostering close contact with sponsors and site investigators.
As a successful candidate, you will possess the following core competencies:
• A minimum of two years of experience in the clinical trials regulatory field, with a good grasp of... regulatory guidelines of clinical trials conduct in Germany
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise workload in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong client service mentality
Self-motivated and proactive, with ability to work across multinational teams
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
Demonstrable ability to analyse and evaluate complex information
We offer you an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in an international environment. If you are a motivated self-starter, and working in a dynamic and growing research and medical consultancy appeals to you, we would like to hear from you
Regulatory Affair Specialist Bonn jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.