Tractamotors Cavan Ireland
1 week ago
· Be responsible for day-to-day stores activity.
· Be capable of working on own initiative as well as being part of a team.
· Punctuality a strong requirement as well as keeping a neat appearance.
· Be computer literate as all our spare parts are on our computer system.
· Maintain records of all spare parts.
· Despatch all orders in good time.
· Liaise with courier service to ensure on time delivery of goods.
· Place all necessary orders for spare parts with all our suppliers.
· Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of spare parts to our headquarters.
· Ensure stocks of fast-moving parts are always available to avoid possible delays for our customers.
· Interact with Agri Manager and Workshop staff as required.
· Deal with all industrial gas customers and communicate with BOC Gases headquarters where necessary.
· Deal with day-to-day counter customers.
· Be responsible for intake of payments for counter sales and liaise with... Accounts Departments for same.
· Maintain a clean and safe work area in Stores and constantly ensure to avoid build-up of clutter.
· Good working conditions apply to this responsible position.
· Previous work experience in stores work would be both desirable and advantageous.
· Working hours Monday-Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• On-site parking
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Ballinagh Road, Cavan, CO. Cavan: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Do you have a knowledge of agricultural machinery?
• Driving Licence (preferred)
• Forklift licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Agricultural Machinery Spare Parts Manager Cavan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.