Search Talent Greece Greece
2 weeks ago
Positions are open at five distinct ranks: Postdoctoral Fellow,Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor, and Chair Professor.
Responsibilities and Duties
Applicants will have extensive teaching experience, have published high quality papers in their area of expertise, have been successful in obtaining research grants, and have substantial experience in the supervision of research students. The successful candidate, in addition to teaching typically two modules/courses per year (i.e. one per semester), will provide leadership in curriculum development and enhancing our research profile at the international level. They are expected to assume administrative responsibilities based on their experience.
• Self-motivated and being able to motivate others;
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
• Strong team player;
• Proactive and flexible but with good respect for deadlines;
• Able to work in an environment where diversity and... inclusiveness is appreciated.
• A PhD in a closely aligned area and PG Cert HE or equivalent;
• Ideally few years of teaching/research experience at a university or equivalent after completion of PhD degree;
• PhD supervision capacity;
• Strong publications record in an area of expertise;
• Evidence of success in obtaining research grants;
• Fluency in English.
Desirable Qualifications And Experience
Professional memberships such as BCS, IET, ACM, IEE and HEA;
Strong knowledge / experience in international higher education.
Range Of Annual Base Pay
Lecturer: 280k-320k RMB
Assistant Professor: 360k-400k RMB
Associate Professor: 450k-490k RMB
Senior Associate Professor: 540k-580k RMB
Professor: Above 620k RMB, negotiable
Members of Academic Staff are entitled to subsidies for accommodation, travel, and children's educational, medical insurance, and a one-time relocation allowance is provided. Overseas staff may receive a tax "holiday", depending on nationality and personal circumstances
Visiting Professor Greece jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.