PennEngineering Fastening Technologies Europe LTD
PennEngineering Fastening Technologies Europe LTD Galway Ireland
1 week ago
PennEngineering is a global leader in the manufacturing of specialty fasteners and provide quality, value added products and services to our customers from our manufacturing and technical facilities around the world.
We are now seeking skilled manufacturing Operators with an interest in Engineering who want to become part of a highly motivated team based in our Galway manufacturing plant.
This is a hands-on role that would suit candidates with a good mechanical aptitude, a certificate in mechanical engineering, a trade certificate or equivalent training.
Our Shift Pattern:
We operate a 3-day week rotating shift pattern working 36 hours per week on nights:
3 x 12-hour shifts per week
Week 1: Monday, Thursday, Friday
Week 2: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday
Night Shift Hours – 7.00pm – 7.30am
• Learn and progress your knowledge of Cold Forming and Cold Heading manufacturing through on the job training and our dedicated training programmes.
• Operate, troubleshoot... setup and changeover mechanical fastener manufacturing machines.
• Ensure smooth and efficient running of high-volume production machinery.
• Work to production metrics and standard operating procedures to meet customer requirements.
• Ensure high quality product through quality Inspection of parts with precision and measuring tools.
• Work with quality/engineering and operations departments on continuous improvement & development programmes.
• Compliance with all Health & Safety regulations.
What we are looking for:
• Good mechanical aptitude & problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and high-volume manufacturing environment.
• Basic mathematical skills
• Ability to effectively communicate in the English language
• Excellent attention to detail.
• A good mechanical aptitude, a certificate in mechanical engineering, a trade certificate or equivalent training.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• A team player mindset and a willingness to learn a new skillset
• Relevant manufacturing experience and shift flexibility required.
• Starting rate of €13.85 per hour increasing as you become trained.
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme.
• Shift premium.
• Flexible shifts that offer work / life balance.
• Graded Pay Structure – Advance your salary as you grow your knowledge and skillset through our graded training programme
• Permanent contract.
• Healthcare benefit after one years’ service
• Service days
• Educational Sponsorship Programme & Internal Training Programmes
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €13.85 per hour
• 12 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Overtime pay
• Quarterly bonus
• Machining: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Manufacturing Operator - Night Shift Galway jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.