Emory University Atlanta GA Georgia
1 week ago
Discover Your Career at Emory University:
Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community...
• Recruits, screens, identifies, contacts, and interviews participants to obtain data for assigned research projects.
• Interviews may be conducted in person, in a clinical setting, the subject's residence, or by telephone.
• Coordinates the data collection process.
• May abstract data from the participant's medical record.
• Schedules appointments, obtains consent forms, explains the study to the participant and collects data.
• May observe participants and record results of observation through written documentation or video recording.
• Edits completed questionnaires for completeness, legibility and accuracy. Follows up with participants to obtain missing data or clarify existing data.
• Designs forms, worksheets and study questionnaires.
• May code and enter data into a database.
• Compiles data and produces reports to be used for analysis of research findings.
• Provides direction to others engaged in the interviewing process.
• Maintains required record-keeping.
• Performs related approved non-clinical responsibilities as required.
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years of administrative support, customer service or other related experience which includes one year of interviewing experience.
• Data entry experience.
• This position is intended to support clinical research and all clinical training requirements must be monitored through Emory Healthcare under the CLINICAL RESEARCHER category.
NOTE: Position tasks are generally required to be performed in-person at an Emory University location. Remote work from home day options may be granted at department discretion. Emory reserves the right to change remote work status with notice to employee.
Emory Supports a Diverse and Inclusive Culture:
The COVID-19 vaccine or an approved exemption is currently only required for individuals working in a clinical setting. For more information on the University or Hospital policies, including exemptions, please see our website.
Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Emory University does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in University programs and in the use of facilities without such discrimination. Emory University complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action. Emory University is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Emory University Department of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Building, Atlanta, GA 30322.
Emory University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. To request this document in an alternate format or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Department of Accessibility Services at [Phone number shown when applying] (V) | [Phone number shown when applying] (TDD). Please note that one week advance notice is preferred
Atlanta GA USA
Clinical Research Interviewer II, School of Medicine: Cardiology Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.